Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What makes you angry? - Minitokyo

What makes you angry?

page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Next » 265 total items

vampirelover4444

vampirelover4444

Welcome... now leave...

I'm the calm and peacefull type, but i have things that turn me into a cursing and despiceble monster.

WHICH ARE YOURS?

mines are the following: no internet, a hangover in the morning, coffe, lack of sleep, my little sister and when my books and computers are taken away by my parents.

there was one time when most of those things happened... i broke half of the stuff in my room, kikked my sister's ass and even crashed my father's car on purpose... i was sent to the psicologist for a year...

"No busques la muerte. Ella te encontrara. Busca en cambio el camino que convierte la muerte en una satisfaccion."

... Y que hago si yo vivo en ese camino desde que naci? ...

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

use to it took nothing at all...these days it takes uber lots to even get me motivated to be upset...but it's normally when my mom is being pestered too much by inlaws, my niece is in danger (which is often these days but it's in the works) and possibly when the abuse of a child but for me personally it takes a lot

BuBbLeS!

Signature

vampirelover4444

vampirelover4444

Welcome... now leave...

yeah, i totally get you. i have a 6 year old nephew, who gets in a pitch almost every time i

"No busques la muerte. Ella te encontrara. Busca en cambio el camino que convierte la muerte en una satisfaccion."

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

most kids do get jealous when one over the other is getting more attention or sometimes because one is getting more love or they seem to think it...my niece is like that, when I'm around she clings to my mom trying to pay favorites that sort of thing it's annoying -_-

BuBbLeS!

Signature

vampirelover4444

vampirelover4444

Welcome... now leave...

and, you know, that's exactlly why you love them and care for them

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yep especially right now cause I know she's being abused and we can't "kidnap" the child we have to go through all the legal channels to obtain her so there won't be any trouble to face

BuBbLeS!

Signature

vampirelover4444

vampirelover4444

Welcome... now leave...

that's terrible! i really, really hope everything runs smoothlly... i don't know what would i do if that happened to me...

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

it's horrible...knowing the mother is like she is and nothing is being done about it...legal system have too many loop holes or it's so far backed up that one day at a time sort of thing

BuBbLeS!

Signature

when ppl repeat the same stuff a lot of times ^_^

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Quote by Izcoatlwhen ppl repeat the same stuff a lot of times ^_^

I do that but at least a day a part mostly cause I can't remember what I stated the day before :P

BuBbLeS!

Signature

vampirelover4444

vampirelover4444

Welcome... now leave...

hahahah, that's right... my grandma does that... oh! something more to add to my list:
my grandma, a Bitch, but that has ideals (which she imposses to others)

What makes me angry? When it snows really hard outside ans then I have to shovel 7 feet of snow.
When I can't find the time to do my homework or find a direction in life. Though I know it will be shown to me.
When I lose another finger.....
When my sis throws her toys at me.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well grandparents can be cruel mine disowned me from the womb and the other claimed favs of my older sibling (bro) to me so at least you get noticed

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Akamichi

Akamichi

Kaizoku-ou ni naru otoko da !!

mine are, when my best friend stab me from behind.. and when deadline comes =/

I hate to yell and fight. I love peace. However, im a totally different person when it comes to family and friends. I get brave and feisty, and my blood boils and rushes through me...when someone i love and care for gets hurt emotionally or physically by another. Oh, it's on. I dont play that. I get really angry when it happens. Also get angry when someone touches my materials. Hate it.
Still kind though. ^^

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

hmmm....stupid people... i just wont to punch them in the face whit warhammer.

ninnadark

ninnadark

How far you'll go?

When someone breaks my stuff.
When i lose any battle.
I get angry easily.

Signature
Do not be frightened of death; it is life that causes pain. The pain is an introduction for what is the life.
.::DarK Leaf::. member

Quote by ninnadarkWhen someone breaks my stuff.
When i lose any battle.
I get angry easily.

Oh your such a noob. Fact is you can't win any battle all the time. You should accept defeat and learn from it. Getting angry from a loss won't help you to learn from it.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

yeah, im really peaceful too. the thing that drive incredebly angry and nuts is when someone hide my books, my art book, or someone tells me that im a dumb ass kuz i waste my money for copic markers, or someone is male chauvinism or feminism, or when people shush me up when i want to tell something...
i just go like AAAGGHH!
i dont go violent but i shush the person with inteligent words or i dont talk to them for a long time, or if they hide my books i just stay like a rock in the ground and dont move until they give them back to me. LOL

- tell lies.
i cant forgive someone lied me 3rd time.
- dont respect my gift
- when someone talks too much

iro

when people do stuff that annoys me....
like talking too much...

Someone touch my stuffs without my consent.

sendok

hahaha (>_<)

who make me angry

it will piss me off

page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 Next » 265 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.