Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favorite Anime Love Song - Minitokyo

Favorite Anime Love Song

page 1 of 1 10 total items

ded113

The Grunge Princess

This one a bit unique. This one popped up. I like love songs, especially love songs. My favorite is RahXephon's Garden of Everything. Pretty much I like lisening to it a bit more than most of my collection. So what's yours.

dhunter

dhunter

Pantsman to the rescue

Mine is Himegoto from vandread

Signature
Are those... pants on your head???

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

hmmm~ so many to choose from since 90% on anime music is well... about love ^^;; But if I were to choose one, it would probably be 'Sayonara' (Saikano ED) by Yuria Yato or 'Rinne no Hate Ni' (Tsukihime ED) by Orikasa Fumiko ^^

I like love songs too! They're so soft and sweet. My all time favorites are Love of my Life (Weiss Kreuz) and Sayonara Solitaire (Chrno Crusade). I also like 1000 Words for Final Fantasy X-2 even though it's a video game ^^

Signature Image

tAtEkAnE

tAtEkAnE

Eats You!

blooming days, you're under arrest TV 2nd Ending Song and i don't have a copy of it lol <sigh>

well there are others...just can't remember at this moment xd

Signature Image

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by heavens_DragonI like love songs too! They're so soft and sweet. My all time favorites are Love of my Life (Weiss Kreuz) and Sayonara Solitaire (Chrno Crusade). I also like 1000 Words for Final Fantasy X-2 even though it's a video game ^^

You know for how horrible Weiss Kreuz was....the music was great....I agree with you on both Chrno and Weiss.....as for FF X-2.....Well I give the music credit ^.~

Quote by tAtEkAnEblooming days, you're under arrest TV 2nd Ending Song and i don't have a copy of it lol <SIGH>well there are others...just can't remember at this moment xd

I wish I had a copy myself >.> Very good....and I need to listen to it again.... @_@ Dang you for bringing it back up =P.

Quote by Cloudninehmmm~ so many to choose from since 90% on anime music is well... about love ^^;; But if I were to choose one, it would probably be 'Sayonara' (Saikano ED) by Yuria Yato or 'Rinne no Hate Ni' (Tsukihime ED) by Orikasa Fumiko ^^

I LOVE the Tsukihime Ending, seriously such a beautiful song....Saikano....well that was my favorite until I heard the Tsukihime one ^.~ Lets just say that.

Signature Image

ill go with sayonara (instrumental version) from saikano, what can i say, i love electric guitar ballads.

chunli61

chunli61

Chocolate Queen

i'll have to agree with cloudnine and crapmonster sayonara is my fave.. i listen to it alot xD

pinkdoremi

pinkdoremi

...Haro...

i like the first full metal panic ending :D Karenai Hana is such a prettyful song ^__^~ Sayonara Solitaire from Chrno Crusade is good too ^o^ ahh~ too many songs i like that are related to love >_> i also really like Eternal Snow from FMOS :D

Signature
Plushie invasion coming ur way!! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Antique Fairy Tales
Graphics site that me, saki, euna, brommie, yune, and rockiee are part of ^-^ Come visit ussssss~

bandgirl

bandgirl

bishoujo myu-jishan

Moonlight Densetsu:)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.