Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tenjou Tenge chap 124 detext - Minitokyo

Tenjou Tenge chap 124 detext

page 1 of 1 4 total items

why was my scan deleted and the new one replacing it when it's the exact same one I detexted?
kinda makes me angry that I took the time to detext it and then have it deleted when it's exactly the same image.

shouldn't the new one be deleted

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

Neodraconum, your issue has been taken care of. There is nothing to change and we can't help but trust what we see. The gallery items will stay as they are because your submission was identical to the one we kept in the gallery and the timestamp shows that yours was submitted later.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

Quote by MadoshiKurefuNeodraconum, your issue has been taken care of. There is nothing to change and we can't help but trust what we see. The gallery items will stay as they are because your submission was identical to the one we kept in the gallery and the timestamp shows that yours was submitted later.

the timestamp 7wk 5d ago on
Tenjou Tenge

is my timestamp
when an image is replaced on MT the data for the timestamp and all the comments gets transfered over. So actually my submission is older.

it's similar to
Bleach

where I detexted the image and it gets deleted and replace with a inferior image. All the comments and timestamp gets put on the newer image so it's weird to see comments about thanks for removing the boxes/text when it has text/boxes.

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

I've compared the timestamps of both scans again and yours is clearly submitted later. The one I kept in the gallery is 3 days older. That is what I see. Moderators can see which scan was submitted before and which one was after. Even if they have been merged. I specifically looked up another example. One of my deleted items and I can see different timestamps.
The scans are identical. There is no difference so I've deleted the newer submitted version. Kayurachan also looked into your request and she says the same. I'm sorry but as I said before it will stay as it is.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.