Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What did you think of Angels and Demons? - Minitokyo

What did you think of Angels and Demons?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

I prefer book. Movie wasn't good, I think.

Quote by IsilainiI prefer the book over the movie, but I think the movie adaptation of Angels and Demons was done a LOT better the The DaVinci Code. One fact I didn't like about the movie was that they didn't really reveal the guy's motive for doing the things he did and his relationship to the guy who pasted away. Sorry I totally forgot names loll

Such a shame, that was one of my favourite moments of the book. It was so heart-breaking.

The book is ok, I think it's really better than the Da vinci code because you have to know about art to solve the riddles (unlike the Da vinci code... apple code *coughs* use a mirror *coughs*, the last part you just wonder why noone has tried to play with the last thing since it's open to everyone), and there's a real timer. Though it had a "I completely don't believe he is trying to make believe it because it seems so impossible" moment.

Signature

Intrigues and tightens.

Thrilling.

w<erzt554a5

Sure, book are better.

i like it!. plot is great and twisted story in the end made me surprised

Religious.....

zero3

zero3

sweet dreams...

i like the movie of Angels vs. Demons.. its so interesting...

very good romance ^^

pretty strong... i like it

I have not seen the movie yet, but the book is simply wonderful *-*

Film= entertaining but crappy

Book= same thing, but crappier, in the context of literature

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

its good movie but book is better

Kenji-boy

Kenji-boy

With a song in my heart~

Very nice movie! XD

Signature

i love it mee too very much

i believe they exist

i think the book is better...

I only saw the movie, but I bought the book a few weeks ago and now I'm waiting to finish with my exams ^ ^
The movie was great, can't wait to read... it :D
Usually, the books are the best!

Death... is only the beginning.

Movie is excellent..but books are in most cases better

Je ne crois pas que

The wings are the coolest parts

Report Quote Quote in Guestbook
AAAaaaaaaarg! Dan Brown, J.K. Rowling, Stephenie Meyer, and any similar authors should be shot. Modern America is retarded they can't decide anything for themselves. These authors are crap and most of you know it but you can't admit it in fear of looking like a dumbass. And as for the rest of you who have never read a book in your life until these turds started publishing there crap, don't try to tell me these are good books or authors because you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Cancel
AAAaaaaaaarg! Dan Brown, J.K. Rowling, Stephenie Meyer, and any similar authors should be shot. Modern America is retarded they can't decide anything for themselves. These authors are crap and most of you know it but you can't admit it in fear of looking like a dumbass. And as for the rest of you who have never read a book in your life until these turds started publishing there crap, don't try to tell me these are good books or authors because you don't know what the hell you're talking about.

hayashi-oni

hayashi-oni

Baboon General of Yokohama

it was OK.but they didnt full clarify the anti-matter.so it was OK for movie but not that great.

Among the true cultural displays of this century.
Funny Man

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.