Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi! Hajimemashite! - Minitokyo

Hi! Hajimemashite!

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Hi there! I'm new here. Hmm, I should say I'm speechless. Maybe about this site I'm speechless. Has cool outfit. But that's not the reason I join up. Anyway, this site is pretty new to me so it'll take me, maybe long, to get to know it and to get use to it. So, yoroshiku onegai shimasu!

By the way, can I use Japanese words?

Oh, there's one more thing. About me. I have short black hair with dark drown eyes. Wearing glasses. Don't know about my height and weight. Can speak six languages, English, Malay, Chinese, Cantonese, Hokien and Japanese. Likes watching animes, read mangas, draw animes, play online games, surf and chat. Maybe I think that's all.

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

heyzzZ Welcome to the forum mate! *hugZ* Speechless eh? Great stuff this site is eh? XD teehee*
If yah need help or somethin' yeh? just gimme a buzzZ or so...and imma come to the rescue yah? XD

Signature Image

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

hello there and welcome to MT *bows in welcome*
wow that's quite a lot of language you can speak :) ........ hopefully english is among them ahah

yeah this site is amazing, everyone's great, they'll help you anytime :D

see you around

PS don't trust yune ^_^' just joking

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

Welcome to MT, nice to meet you.

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

hey welcome in MT
hope u enjoy ur stay in here

check the support section to any FAQ u want to know about this site

happy levelling

*1 member again*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

yoz~!!!
welcome to mt~!! ^.^

and oh yah~
I think ppl here dont mind ya using japanese as long its not a complicated sentence. ^.^

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Wow, you speak a lot of languages, including japanese! Onegai, teach me japanese...sempai(?)
Konnoichiwa, I'm Kei-kun, I can speak english and cantonese (and some spanish). Looks like we're both fans of Onegai Teacher.
You can draw anime too? You must be very talented. One of my talents is the piano.

See you around.

P.S. did you get your username from the japanese name generator? Because Takamura Reiji seems familiar.
When I translated my english name, I got Kawazoe Taiki.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

[MT Welcome Bot]

KONICHIWA!!!! :nya:

welcome to MiniTokyo and have a lot of fun here aye? Also, don't forget to enjoy your stay here at MT! :D

Signature

dans

dans

busy u_u

welcome ^^
wow, you can speak many languages !! XD

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Hiya and welcome. ^^ lol... six diffeent languages, thats cool. ^^ Anyways, enjoy your stay. ^^

btw.. check out the Photo Album on the everyday life fourm since you put yourself on description. :nya:

Signature

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Welcome to mt,... and oh, of course you can use Japanese language.... after you teach me a little about it, because I can't speak Japanese ^_^' LOL
anyways... enjoy your stay!!

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Hey, thanks for welcoming and will definately enjoy my stay! :)
Hehe, actually I learn Japanese. And if I'm not mistaken, the Japanese international exam's at 1st and 2nd of December 2004, I think. ^_^' So, anyone whos taking the exam, ganbatte ne and good luck! So, yeah, I'll teach you all some Japanese. :)

Quote by Kei-kunP.S. did you get your username from the japanese name generator? Because Takamura Reiji seems familiar.

Really? That sounds familiar? I don't know about it. I always wanted a Japanese name so I create one. Well, not one. Maybe about two names I create. ^_^'
Anyway, can I add you?

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Six languages? Jeeze! I already am at awe of your superior knowledge ^^. Anyways I'm glad you found this little humble, yet growing community. Anyways from what I can see and tell, your gonna fit in here JUST fine ^^. Anyways if you've ever got any questions feel free to ask anyone ^^ Its a very friendly place and I know you'll follow the rules so you'll have an excellant time here ^^ Welcome =D.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.