Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Su Wallpaper Deletion - Minitokyo

Su Wallpaper Deletion

Tagged under Shugo Chara

page 1 of 1 6 total items

i would like to know which of the following my picture fell under:

"- It was too simplistic.
- The subject was too blurry or over-filtered.
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos.
- It was a low-effort wallpaper.
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image. "

Su Wallpaper by shinkamalei
Su Wallpaper by shinkamalei

this is the version i submitted after reformatting several times to fit this site's criteria:
http://i47.tinypic.com/iwi61f.jpg

I ASSUME it was the first because I know it's anime style, I know there is no other, it was not low-effort, it was not a screenshot or anything like it, and it was not blurry.

But I view this as fine and not over crowded with details but also not just one color background and what not.
This took me a bit to get perfect so it offends me if its going to be called too simple.
I drew it by hand and did my research to find the perfect way to frame it.

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

The background is too simple. It might be a better idea to crop the character and upload it to the Indy Art section..

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Yea, I agree with brom. Cut out the left side and we'll gladly take it in Indy Art. ^_^

Signature Image

but the whole point of it is to be balanced as a wallpaper. T^T
i mean i can easily do that and submit it there too but i want it available to as many people as possible as a wallpaper ^^'

Bernouli

Retired Moderator

Bernouli

It's Never Lupus!

You could do what firefly said, and then you can link the wallpaper version in your description using an image hosting site like imageshack, or photobucket if you want.

Signature
sheq's neenja mod

@bernouli:
i think i might do that~
thanks~

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.