Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help I EPICLY FAIL! at drawing Anatomy! - Minitokyo

Help I EPICLY FAIL! at drawing Anatomy!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Akaneko21

Akaneko21

Shakugan

Hum, your problem is not so big as you think it is. But not only in anatomy(you are pretty good at it) but in "space notion" like perspective and one efects the other...and in females bodies I think its a bit more complicated...because it has lot of curves...I saw their adivices nice ones^^. But try looking at poses not focus only in anatomy but also in perspective. You also have some dificuties drawing hands, thay are very simple....diferents of the rest of the drawing and they look proportional and you try do make simple angus to draw them, an other sight that your problem is not anatomy, is perspective...Its not a big deal^^ you already know how to draw faces very good and those hairs are simple perfect^^(in my opnion these are the hardest parts).

? ???? ???????? ??? ?? ?.?

my anatomy is suck too = =

This is my deviantart
Signature Image

For anyone struggling with anatomy I suggest the book " Dynamic Figure Drawing" by Hograth

merged: 07-13-2010 ~ 08:59pm
Once you get a bit more advanced, as my mentor told me buy reference books like "the nude figure" male and female in various poses which really helps to understand the body in 3d as well as grounded "in reality" if you will.

Quote by zanten20For anyone struggling with anatomy I suggest the book " Dynamic Figure Drawing" by Hograth

merged: 07-13-2010 ~ 08:59pm
Once you get a bit more advanced, as my mentor told me buy reference books like "the nude figure" male and female in various poses which really helps to understand the body in 3d as well as grounded "in reality" if you will.

thx, ill check it out

lean angel, believe you can fly

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.