Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 help!! Can't change my signature image - Minitokyo

help!! Can't change my signature image

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

I've uploaded the new one, but the one that showed up was still the old one... how come? And I've done it seveeral times (more than ten times already!!)

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Have you tried renewing the page? I had the same problem then I just pushed the refresh button and it changed. :)
Your comp remembers the old sig couse they use the same shorcut

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

try clearing your cookies

or it could be mt's fault :P

Signature

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Okay, I've tried to clear my cookies, I even use Windows Washer app to make sure no trace of mt exists in my HD,...
but now that I've logged back into mt, and try to upload the new sig,... the old one still didn't change...
Osi, if you can, please just delete my current sig ^_^'... towmorrow or when I have the time ,I will upload the new one... it might work if the old one didn't showed up anymore.... (because, fyi, the old animated sig is about 170Kb big... so I think that what caused the engine to show up some errors...)

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Are you sure you tried to refresh your page I mean I now see your new sig a boy with wings and your name right?

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

Make sure you clear your browser's cache, which is separate from clearing out a browser's cookies.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Awww... now it's appearing!!! XD
after the 20th time uploading....
okay then...... thanks to all the help friends....
I hope this knid of problem will not happen again in the future :D
Mod can close or just delete this thread... sorry for bothering ^_^'

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

This happens to me sometimes when I try to upload a new avatar. I just try about three times, by then it's a new one..

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.