Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Mangaka style do you prefer/hate the most ? - Minitokyo

Which Mangaka style do you prefer/hate the most ?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Tsukiyomi

Scanner

Tsukiyomi

Lazy Penguin

I have a lot of Mangakas which I love their Drawing. I love especially the drawings of Mangakas like Tony Taka, Tomose shunsaku, Hiro suzuhira, Carnelian, Kim Kwang Hyun and many others.
But I don't like personally the ones from for example Arina Tanemura or Eun Jin Seo
Which mangaka drawings do you like and which don't you like ?

Signature
Our greatest glory is not never falling, but in rising time every time we fall
Ecchi-Club kyoani-fans Tag-licious

i like takeshi obata sensei (death note) and hiromu arakawa (fma)
i dont like... anything related to overly shoujo manga, but i like lucky star style.

This overly-innocent heart that has been hurt
I will hold it tightly for my new self to be reborn
I will.

There are just too many artists that I like to name them all. I like a lot of the mangakas mentioned already. (Kim Kwang Hyun, Tony Taka, Tomose Shunsaku, Carnelian, Hiro Suzuhira) I also like Lee Soo Hyun, Kou Fumizuki, Suu Minazuki, Yamaki Rin, Atsushi Ookubo, and Mario Kaneda. However, I think Iwasawa Shiuri is probably at or near the top of my list even though he's only done one series so far. (Change 123)

I'm not really a fan of shoujo style mangakas. I don't think they're bad, they're just not my thing I guess.

tag-licious anime-fans-united

I dont like Akira Toriyama - DragonBall, and Takeshi Obata - Death Note
I like Yuyuko Takemiya - Toradora, Sakurako Gokurakuin - Sekirei and Atsushi Okubo - Soul Eater.

I prefer CLAMP style but I hate Seishi Makamoto style

I prefer Amano Akira (Katekyo Hitman Reborn),Tite Kubo (Bleach) and Yazawa Ai (Nana/Paradise Kiss)
I don't have any mangaka style that I hate...

Sorry to tell, I am a shojo fans. I don't really like Shonen because the girls drawing is just a no-no. I like Matsuri Hino(Vampire Knight), Arina Tanemura (Gentlemen Alliance Cross) and Yuki Obata (Bokura Ga Ita).

Bite me if you dare.

I like both shojo and shounen,so my fauvorities are Tite kubo,Clamp, and matsuri hino

to be honest ireally hate the person who does yu gi oh its sooo over done seriously how muck do they need

drsvans

drsvans

The werepyre burger overlord

Definetly Yoshitoshi ABe (Serial Experiments Lain and Haibane Renmei). I like the artwork in Blame! too, but I don't remember the name of the artist.

i think takeshi obata sensei-death note

i love the style of pandora hearts, black cat , and clamp

snowflamez

Little Bastard!

I like Oda Sensei very Much...

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

I like a lot of artists' styles, especially the ones who mix realism and fantasy without exaggerating, like Chen Shu Fen, Der Jen and Guo Guo. I also like Green Glass (Tukiji Nao)'s style, and how they use their imagination to blend together elements that apparently have no connection to each other ^^ Also love the surreal style of Benjamin <3
Oh, and Yuki Yoshihara's style is cute, I love how she draws facial expressions XD

I'm kind of undecided about Kunie Kanbara and Carnelian. I know Kunie's style is popular, but it's kind of too simplistic for my taste; I do like some of her works, though, I'm not completely ignorant XD As for Carnelian, she was my first adored artist and I still like her works, but it's annoying when every character starts to look the same (I'm referring to girls vs. young boys or girly ones).

I don't like the art of Hyung Tae-Kim and Range Murata. I know they're popular and stuff, but I like very few illustrations of theirs >_> Don't know, it's just not my style. And HTK's big-butt and big-breasted women aren't too appealing to me - I've always thought they look disproportionate >_>

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

yes i think so too!

hey guys,
i

No preference. Nice can alr

I really like Noizi Itoh's style, it's cute :)

i absolutely HATE the big shiny shoujo eyes kind of thing with chubby faces and ecchi

I ike Yazawa Ai, CLAMP, Karuho Shiina, Yuuki Obata and many others

Rouzmary

Rouzmary

...Hanatsuki...

hmmm, my fav mangakas art style are: Hino Matsuri's, Sakai Mayu's, CLAMP's, Moriyama Daisuke, Tanemura Arina, Watase Yuu, Haruta Nana, Akizuki Sorata, Kishimoto Masashi, Mashira Hiro and others, well i love the most Hino Matsuri's art style and those who are similar, they're so beautiful...=)

...Nothing is Eternal but Eternity...

i like takeshi obata sensei (death note) and hiromu arakawa (fma)
i dont like... anything related to overly shoujo manga, but i like lucky star style.

I hate all the shojo-style mangakas (except for Mihona Fujii, Park-Sang Sun, Tukiji Nao and Kiyo Kyujo's ones). Furthermore, I loathe Takeshi Obata, Myuu Watase, Rumiko Takahashi, Ai Yazawa and all those...girlie things.
I like Tsutomu Nihei and Kazuhiro Fujita above ALL, Kosuke Fujishima, Kentaro Miura, Takehiko Inoue, the Kishimotos (Masashi and Seishi) and...maybe a thousand more. Of course, non-shojos artists.

Arashii

Arashii

?????...??

My favorite is Yone Kazuki's. <3
I really wish I could draw like her! 83

???????

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.