Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Mangaka style do you prefer/hate the most ? - Minitokyo

Which Mangaka style do you prefer/hate the most ?

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Quote by misukira-kuroniiMy favorite mangaka is Mayu Shinjo
I love your job

Can I ask you what you like about her? Just curious, since I always read her works as painfully chauvinistic and demaning to females

"Also, Russia liked America in the same way that little boys liked the ants they burnt on the sidewalks in the summer. Only with a little more pizzazz, and outer space." (or "why do they call this war cold, baby, when it's so hot between us?" xD. America/Russia in a nutshell)

"Is there just something in the water over here, that makes you guys every so often go 'fuck it, let's have a rumble?'. I'm not touching another one of your big, European, 'bring your friends' wars, like you're throwing a neighborhood potluck or something. It's not my job to ride in like the fucking cavalry every time you get into a jam." (America's thoughts on Europe, after the "well, that was pretty pointless" fiesta of WW1. From "The Chosen End")

Yuki Kaori is my first love.I also adore the art of Lee So Young,though it's kinda peculiar,the mangaka who drew tarot cafe was also good,and Yuu Higuri is cute too,though she has too many bishounen.
As for what I hate...Helter Skelter didn't appeal to me at all,though the story was pretty cool

really like takeshi obata (death note) and also hino matsuri (vampire knight) is also good.
PEACH-PIT is really good too and i like Yana toboso because of kuroshitsuji =3

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

I think best mangaka is Ogure Ito (Tenjo Tenge and Air Gear)

betydigimon

betydigimon

Digimon Lover XD

i like how kaory yuki draws (she created lucifer from angel sactuary^^)

I absolutely hate Minami Kinan's art style ... tis HORRIBLE ...
I like Tachibana Higuchi's style ... and Yabuchi Yuu's current style ...
I like a few shonen authors' styles too ... the ones who draw extremely cute or moe characters ...

Peace ...

I like the mangaka style of Takeshi Obata (from Bakuman, Hikari no Go, Death Note), Akira Amano (Katekyo Hitman Reborn), I don't hate no one style, from all you can learn....

i hate every korean mangaka's drawing .

Eiichiro Oda ftw.!^^?
but i totally hate that style with HUGE-monster-big-shiny-eyes e_e

I hate "meat" anime~~~

Or one man and sevral girls~~~

nothing . i like all

at first, i don't really liked Amano Akira's style (mangaka of KHR) but after 70+chapters, it improved and i love it~ xDD

i like takeshi obata from death nota and bakuman and hikaru no go as well and akira amano from katekyo hitman reborn xD
ah also hino matsuri~~

Yukiru Sugisaki (DNAngel), she's my 1#
I just love her style which surpass the category of shounen/shoujo.

I hate Amano Akira, cuz she owns Tsuna and Enma : p kidding I love her. Tite Kubo's nice too. He drew his characters well, even the villains are super cool-looking. I love these two artists.

Aside of Dear My Girls by KIM Hee Eun (lol just checked the mangaka's name. I like this manga style, cuz the art is good and the story is nice) I can't stand most shoujo-ish manga, never bother to know their mangakas.

I like Obata 's style most. The color is wonderful~

i like nobuyuki anzai's drawing style

I love Kawashima Kazuaki`s works.

tsuyutsuki

tsuyutsuki

The comeback (?)

The most detailed the style is, more I like it, but not with shiny hair and eyes, so I kinda choose CLAMP for both of the questions. I like Holic or Tsubasa's style but the older ones from CLAMP (pretty much anyone before CCS) like Rayearth look overworked. But if I had to choose the best artist ever I would choose Ai Yazawa, and the worst... maybe... I think I really can't pick the worse one, after all it's all a matter of style... -_-

Avatar and Signature design by xxKurumi
Signature

Oda is the best one. His pictures are so detailed, its just awesame... i even can't understand how he's managing to draw so many of them, every week...

eu amo o tra

HanyouMIKO

HanyouMIKO

Yaoi is My Oxygen~ 8059! etc.

Hate... i forgottern already...i think non?
Mangaka will be
CLAMP,
Os??? a.k.a Os Rabbit Cat (Check out her drawings Seriously!), [ http://www.mangafox.com/manga/vampire_master_os_rabbit_cat/ ]
Pink Hanamori
and there are more...
but i just dunno their name T.T

??????????
????????????
????????????????
Signature

my favourite mangaka is Hayao Miyazaki. He is a King ! <3

ah fav mangaka......i have WAY too many to point out but here's a few:
amano akira (reborn....story took a while to pick up but once it did...LUV IT!)
mikinagi touya (karneval...i luv her work the art & the colors >,<)
kubo tite (bleach)
hino matsuri (vampire knight)
kamatani yuuki (nabari no ou ?)
mochizuki jun (pandora hearts ?)
kuwahara souta (kurenai ouji) & toma rei (reimei no arcana )
and my list could go on....but i shall stop there ^^'

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 121 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.