Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Review Edit bug - Minitokyo

Review Edit bug

page 1 of 1 1 total item

SaitoHajime101

SaitoHajime101

Nightcrawler

Well the issue:

When you go and edit your review that has screenshots already added (screenshots been there since you've written it), then go and edit the review (i.e. change some grammar errors or rewrite some sections) then submit it, it will remove the screenshots previously uploaded.

Pretty much if you edit your review, you have to re-upload your screenshots as well or else the screenshots won't be there after the edit.

Is there anyway to fix this bug?

P.S. Also is there a way to re-apply the screenshots. I'm sure they're still on the MT server, in the directory for review screenshots (whatever you guys have the folder(s) named). I experienced the bug on this review:

http://reviews.minitokyo.net/1473

Signature Image"Never met person who can outsmart bullet... HAH HAH HAH!" ~ Heavy (TF2)

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.