Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hello - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 7 total items

iNde

iNde

learnin' to draw :)

hi all, new member :)
i read the policies and FAQ that what i always do before anything else :) just to be safe,
when reading it i have come to some things which i don't quite understand. Where can i ask? thanx

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hiya inde and welcome...if you like you can just ask them here in your post or feel free to look towards the bottom where you'll see some more mt forums that are minitokyo discussions and if it's a bug report it can go there...but I check often around posts so if you like it's entirely up to you...I can try my best to help as will others I am certain of it ^_^ and don't forget to search the forums sometimes other people have already asked the question and it will save you time for asking it again or getting in trouble for doing so

BuBbLeS!

Signature

iNde

iNde

first of all, the credits what are the purpose of the credits? i want to make sure if i've understand it.
About submitting a wall, can you explain in your own words what must and what musn't?
and must you draw e.g an anime character from scratch or is it allowed to take a source(vector) from someone and you only make a nice background and the surroundings for the vector to put in.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

the credits are meant that once you've hit the five downloading of the hour before it refreshes, that you can use said credits to download as well as some images costs to upload as well...as for the submitting of walls I can't answer that one I'm afraid, there are elites that travel the site that can explain that more...all I know is the works have to be high quality and they must be your own work, you get a couple warnings, most times, before you are put on restricted for a few months and said mod that did the restricted (unable to upload more) then they will return you back to member...for the third it's touchy you might want to speak with mod over that one or an elite as well...because they don't care for plagiarism around here much either...sorry I couldn't have been more help

BuBbLeS!

Signature

iNde

iNde

thanx for the explanation, and about the walls, i was just curious to know. Maybe i ll make a wall myself in the future, who knows. : )
and nice meeting ya ;)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

you're most welcome and sorry I couldn't help you any further than I did but I'm glad that I could help you somewhat ^_^ and nice meeting you as well

BuBbLeS!

Signature

LotusEX

LotusEX

Sorrow...

Hi and welcome to MT!
Have fun and enjoy your stay!^_^

~[“If a man take no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.”]~
Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.