Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help me!!! I can't open the gallery properly.T_T - Minitokyo

Help me!!! I can't open the gallery properly.T_T

page 1 of 1 12 total items

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Will someone help me please? Since yesterday I've open the galleries. Then I clicked on the search button. The next thing that happened is that the next page showed me this:

Warning: Division by zero in /home/www/minitokyo.net/web/inc/mod_mysql.inc.php on line 132
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 11
at
SELECT gallery_items.id, gallery_items.name, users.name AS uname, animes.name AS aname, gallery_items.name AS cname FROM gallery_items LEFT JOIN users ON gallery_items.uid = users.id LEFT JOIN animes ON gallery_items.aid = animes.id LEFT JOIN gallery_cats ON gallery_items.cid = gallery_cats.id WHERE aid = 168 ORDER BY favorites DESC LIMIT 0,

Will someone tell me what's going on? and kindly tell me how to fix this. Please?

Oh, I have one more thing to say. I can't open Maho_ho's userpage. I've been clicking on the refresh button for a couple of times but it still doesn't work. T_T

Signature
Sarang heyo....

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

me too..
maybe bug...
but fine after few hour stop and retry
PM to admin to report this problem

or maybe browser problem?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

I dunno. I'm gonna wait for some more replies. :)

Signature
Sarang heyo....

it's a bug i guess.. ask the admins about it.

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

ok doki have to report it. :D

Signature
Sarang heyo....

macguges

macguges

yet another otaku geek

Dude, there's nothing you can do about a SQL error on the server. That's Sheqel's domain - but don't pm him. Use the Support Inquiry form.

All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense. A public service clarification by the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual Wisdom.

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

It seems that all users with underscore in their usernames are having the SQL reporting false syntax to the browser, or vice versa...
as for me, I can't open Konoko_with's page properly... if that's the case...

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by KorganoSIt seems that all users with underscore in their usernames are having the SQL reporting false syntax to the browser, or vice versa...
as for me, I can't open Konoko_with's page properly... if that's the case...

some page does the same thing to me like u
some bug
definetly bug
coz few hour later it's work fine

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Thanks. ^^

Signature
Sarang heyo....

cant open the tenjo tenge gallery and ohers

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

To fix the error, try going into your 'Browsing and appearance settings' and change the number of thumbnails per page to a different value (i.e. 36 or 24)

naito

naito

-=ArtisT=-

Wah, the senior member of MT is here to help me. >.< Ok cloudy I'll try it.

Signature
Sarang heyo....

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.