Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shojo Anime/Manga - Minitokyo

Shojo Anime/Manga

page 1 of 1 8 total items

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

What 's your favorite type of shojo anime/manga? Magical girl like Sailor Moon or do you prefer shojo series without the magical girl element like Fruits Basket, or do you like both?

Signature

Both!Even If I think that the perfect definition for anime like Sailor moon is "Maho Shojo",but I am not sure!

It depends on the story but i would perfer anime series without magical girl ^^ just my opinion~

zombielord

zombielord

Servant of Darkness

The only shoujo mangas that I can read (without falling asleep because bored) are yuri ones.

What can't kill you will make you stronger
What can kill you may make this world better

there's a large number shojo manga i've read, like: miracle girls, full moon wo sagashite, alice 19th, pretear, good morning call, nodame cantabile, library war, earl and fairy, marmalade boy, kanata kara, clannad, boku no hatsukoi wo kimi ni sasagu....

for anime, they're full moon, pretear, clannad, ayashi no ceres... just to name a few

Magical girl characters are very attractive, but storytelling is often unrealistic and boring. Shojo mangas that are more focused on human relationships like Fruits Basket are better, however Josei mangas are the best , cause it's a lil bit more closer to reality which make them more interesting, in my opinion.

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

Agree, Myri, Josei is great - very little fluff compared to regular shoujo, and the storylines are often more serious.
Magical girl shoujo is very...standardized? There's most often a team of girls with one or more mascot sidekicks, and a few baddies to fight, with power-ups from time to time.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Depends on the artstyle and story. But generally I prefer wihout magical girls.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.