Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 best April Fools? - Minitokyo

best April Fools?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

kyroooo

kyroooo

Gonzo-fan

I've been through some April Fools, but I'm just not impressed by any of them =_= I wonder if anyone have great April Fools stories to share like your personal favs, what you fell for, or what you did to other people. XD

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

tis guy threw a water balloon at me
he missed

i shot him

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

Guts

Guts

Branded

For apirl fools. I posted a japanese link on a D.B forum, linking to a imitation site, which was claiming d.b-a.f is being released in a few weeks. ( The sites main ability, is being written in japanese with large dbz pictures. ). The japenese, translated roughly to some kind of cooking recipe.

DJ-of-E

Le

At April Fools Day, I've done 4 SPECTACULAR jokes.

1) Posted links that redirects you to MAN-FAYE

2) Posted links that redirects you to GOATSE.CX

3) For the anime club viewing, showed them the LIVE EVIL CRAP SUB version of NARUTO episode 77.

4) Lie to my old girlfriend over the phone that I have HIV. You know, AIDS. And then let her cry for like 10 minutes and then say "APRIL FOOLS BIATCH".

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

I liked Congly's joke a while ago where he wrote a "news article" about how Japanese authors were condemning fanfiction. Sure ruffled quite a few feathers.

DJ-of-E

Le

what does d.b.a.f stands for?

Guts

Guts

Branded

Dragon ball, after future. It's a fanfic. Great baiting material also for the unknowing dbz fan :).

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.