Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Images from Pixiv - Minitokyo

Images from Pixiv

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Morrow

Scanner

Morrow

...is in stealth mode.

I'm sure a lot of you know the japanese art community Pixiv http://www.pixiv.net/ ^^
I noticed more and more images in the Scan category are coming from this page.
Now I wonder, is it allowed to upload those images or should I report them?
Because most artists there aren't published and are just hobby-artists (although some of them are really awesome ^^), isn't this some kind of copyright infringement? I doubt they give permission for a upload here...
Could someone please clarify? ^^
Thank you :)

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

hey hitodama,
thanks for starting this thread, staff is actually discussing this issue right now. rule of thumb though is report when in doubt, and its not a problem if you make "unnecessary" reports.
but official response for now is that staff is split on the issue so we need a few more weeks to make an official decision (god how many times did i say official)
thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

Morrow

Scanner

Morrow

...is in stealth mode.

Just wondering, I see more and more images from pixiv here, have the admins made any decisions yet?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.