Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I'm able to delete other peoples tags - Minitokyo

I'm able to delete other peoples tags

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Kritty

Tagger, Scanner

Kritty

[ S H O C K A D E L I C A ]

I don't think I'm sposed to be able to delete other members tags .____.
I'm able to delete other tags after adding new tags to a submission
Is it the same case for everyone? Am I sposed to be able to do that?

tag-licious
Help keep MT organized <3
I'll give you cookies :3

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

I can, too, and I think it's good that we can do it; maybe some members add tags by mistake.
On a second note, we can also change tags to primary tags. Also useful if someone adds a character's name instead of the series' name.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Kritty

Tagger, Scanner

Kritty

[ S H O C K A D E L I C A ]

I personally find it usefull too X3
Though I thought only mods and elites were sposed to be able to delete anyones tags

tag-licious
Help keep MT organized <3
I'll give you cookies :3

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

erm really? i thought sheq fixed that but maybe its a bug
although i wouldnt be opposed to members having certain rights for tagging.
thanks for leeting us know

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

Hmm, I find this rather useful, since I noted some scans occassionally have the wrong tags, I would gladly change it.

Just did for the K-On scan you see of Mio on the 1st row.
(It was submitted as unidentified)

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

This issue has been fixed by Sheqel.
If you guys find a gallery item with incorrect tags, please use the report feature~

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Or use the Tag Administration Thread

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

A nice report will be better. That thread is best for fixing tags =)

Signature

Morrow

Scanner

Morrow

...is in stealth mode.

Hmm.
I think it's better when members can remove tags, too.
Then not everyone had to file so many reports. When you tag a pic with C.C. for example, the tag "Females" is automatically added. But sometimes C.C is on a Couples or Groups scan. I think it's really irritating to have the tags "Males" or "Females" on Group pictures. It's not correct >.<
Oh, and when I make typos I have to file reports, that's so embarassing ._. I write too fast T.T

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

@Hitodama: reports are fine. Mods will take care of them all, be them 10 or 10.000 (OHH... WAIT! XD)
Don't worry about typos... and please remember a lot of items are mistagged because too much people had rights on modifying tags.

Signature

Morrow

Scanner

Morrow

...is in stealth mode.

Ok, I see you are very understanding and willing to do a lot of extra work... Miss, you good Mod :D

Quote by kayurachanpeople had rights on modifying tags.

What can I do to get this right?
I cleaned many sections (ecchi, unidentified, darkstalkers, ikkitousen, ... ) when I lost the editing options
Thank you

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

Freeman, that was just a bug. Regular members just don't have to be allowed to work too much on tags.
I know a lot of you are helping out a lot, but a lot of other members just caused a big mess.
Like I said, if you think there's something wrong with a tag, please report or use the Thread =)

Signature

Yes but tag a scan can give me some credits and it's a good thing for the small work done for the community (i think) !
Report can't give me credits, so i want to know what can i do to receive the rights to tag.
thank you

FreemanX praying ... ^^

Morrow

Scanner

Morrow

...is in stealth mode.

You get credits for tagging? oO I never noticed that ^^'''
Oh, and Freeman, you do get credits when a report was useful (at least that's what it says after sending one) :)

OK, i will try but this will give many works for Admin/Moderator (i'm a VIT - Very Important Tagger - ^^ )

If you want to test the credits given after tagging, we need to tag a scan, logout then login, your credits has changed !
Sorry for my language, i'm french !

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

Again, it was a BUG.
Now system's back to its normal course.
And yes, you DO receive credits for reporting (if your report is useful of course) so please let's stop this, ok? :3

Edit: now I have proof it's better if members cannot play with tags.
Freeman you reported, like, 50 scans with 'Ecchi' as a primary tag, asking to change them to Series' tag... now I know why this happened often.
That is WRONG. If you see 'Ecchi' as a primary tag it means it HAS to be like that: a mod or an elite might have changed it because of the questionable content of the scan. So again, if a scan has a 'borderline mature content' feature, Ecchi will have to be the primary tag.
Hope this is finally clear to all members :3

Signature

Morrow

Scanner

Morrow

...is in stealth mode.

Thanks a lot for allowing us regular members to delete our own tags ^^

New bug:
After adding "Ecchi" + "Busty" to a scan when i set "Ecchi" as primary, i can't delete or set "Busty" as primary, i need to reload the page
After adding "Ecchi" + "Busty" to a scan when i delete "Ecchi", i can set "Busty" as primary or Delete it, no need to refresh !

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

Quote by FreemanXNew bug:
After adding "Ecchi" + "Busty" to a scan when i set "Ecchi" as primary, i can't delete or set "Busty" as primary, i need to reload the page
After adding "Ecchi" + "Busty" to a scan when i delete "Ecchi", i can set "Busty" as primary or Delete it, no need to refresh !

Fixed. Now members can't change primary tags at all (hopefully).

Signature

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

I would really love to have the ability to delete whatever tags I want on my own submissions back. Please. People add the most retarded tags I have ever seen in my life and I love the ability to be able to clean up the tags on my own submissions without having to waste my time reporting every single one to a thread. That is way too time consuming and I will never get around to reporting every one I need to on my own stuff.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.