Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 have you ever thought you are very lucky? - Minitokyo

have you ever thought you are very lucky?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

have you?
I have...
well lemme give a few examples.

1. I recently got my broadband. I got after 8 month oif waiting since my house is out of the range for broadband, after 8 month, broadband was finally installed in my house. when it was intsalled I was surprised that the speed is 384kbps since I registered for 512kbps. after a few weeks of complaining to the ISP, my connection was fixed. but I didnt got 512kbps, instead I got 768kbps. faster then I wanted. and recently, last week I believe my connection became 1mbps after I restarted my comp. I registered with 512kbps which cost $22 but instead I got 1mbps connection that costs $110.

2. it happened last year when my best friend died. it was during semester break. during the semester break my parents wanted me to come along with them went to vacation in aussie. a few days before we depart I got a really bad stomachache. the night before we depart, we went to the doctor and doctor it was just a wind. my parents thought it was nothing so we just went on the flght to aussie. but while I was at the airport and in the plane I threw up many times. my parents already became worried. when we get to the hotel, all I could do is just rest as I couldnt move at all. my stomach hurts lke hell. then the next day, at night, my stomach pain become more and more painfull. I feel like was stabbed. so we rushed to the hospital. as we reach there, after a few inspections the doctor said my appendox errputed. he said its ok and will do the operation in the morning. (it was midnight when I went to the hospital). but to relieve the pain, the doctor gave me an antibiotic. pennisilin that is. I actually was very allergic to penicillin but at that I didnt knew. after a few hours I wanted to go the toilet. but I felt very weak. cant even stand straight. after finishing my business as I walked to the door of the toilet I fell down on my knees. as my parents helped get up, I couldnt see a thing. temporary blind. the doctor confirms I was very very allergic to penicillin. if I were to slept that night, I would've be dead today. I was very lucky that I felt doing a lil business at the toilet. plus I was lucky I was hospitalized in aussie. hospital in malaysia are very bad. they alwayz asks for money 1st and very decappable of doing things. you have to pay 1st to get into a hospital in malaysia. but in aussie my dad just paid the bill last july. I was hospitalized last year on september.

3. it was when I was 15. when ur 15 here in malaysia you have to take an exam called PMR. an exam that will determine wat course you will take while still in high school. before the exam I was very lazy and didnt study. even the trial exam of PMR I got 1A out 8 subject. but in PMR weirdly enough I got 7A. I study very lil but I was lucky enough to get 7A out of 8 subject. and my dad even bought a bike because I got 7A. (he promise if I got 5A I'll get a bike. he made that promis since he knew I'll never get it. hell, even I dont think I'll get it. ^.^"")

as you see,,
my life is very lucky.. extemely lucky, I have a nice home and parents. I sometime felt sad for my fren since I know they deserve this luck that I have more then I do.

fullmoon8695

fullmoon8695

Love Y'all

That's really lucky @_@ You have a angel above you =^.^=

If I think so I am not very lucky .... only if I falled down the stairs or something else I never get hurted ^^" or if I collapsed and i hurt my head on the table I didn't felt pain or something but it was bleeding XDXD but if you think so I could be a monster , too. XDXD

.~/*Love and Peace*\~.

exentric: Ah, you are lucky. ^_^' Lucky you.

I know what you mean, though... I consider myself lucky. Nothing drastic has happened to me so far (and that's a good thing XD). I was born in Malaysia, but I'm blessed to now be an Australian citizen. Like you, nice home and parents. My dad gets a broadband connection for his work with HP, so we get to leech through that for free, heheh. And I also get decent grades without studying. :nya: Though the downside of that on the other hand even if I do study, they don't get any better. ~.~ Bah.

Wow~ ^_^' I'm allergic to penicillin, too. But nowhere near as bad as you. And I'm sorry to hear your best friend passed away. :\ But here's hoping your luck keeps up! :)m
___

fullmoon8695: <lol> You numb-headed monster, you. XD

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

no not really..-_-

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

I wish i was lucky :sweat: but no im like the biggest bad luck charm ever!!! its really sad *sniff* anything that could go wrong does with me, but oh well im used to it now ^_^'

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

some luck
some bad luck

in this life, nothing can be so smoothy in ur life..

because we must have balance those two thing in our life..

like or not, it will happen to everyone

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

wow, exentric... that's really lucky, and kind of shocking, mostly the second one, someone is looking after you definitely.

As for me... It's a draw, I can get lucky sometimes, like pass a test without studying much, or the time I... well, I don't want to get into that, very personal, ehhh...

eh heh~ you so have a guardian angel exentric! XD
Well may you have more good luck for the rest of your life :D
I don't know if I have goodluck ^-^ I guess I have to wait and see :D

Signature
Sexy angels XD XD

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

no I dun think so unless you call my lucky number is 3 and I do the best stuff on firday the 13th hmmmm but no I don't think I am not really XD I'm such a kutlz and I always drop things and things break when I touch them lol but once in while sumthin' good comes meh way heh

Magically Delicious, yo.

Kordox

Kordox

loliphile

cant say im lucky!

ZA WARUDO!

pashalik

pashalik

Evolutioned morcilla

I can say with all letters that i am really unlucky.

Pashalik...

I was - i passed my exams really easily when i was younger without much work. Now there's justice for the others... -_-

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

I think i am but then again who really kno's mayb were just lucky for a short amount of time.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

If luck comes in the form of having everything you've never loved/known taken from you and having one bad thing happen after another then yes. I am the king of luck.

I'm not lucky at all, there is absolutely NO luck in me. But congrads on your luck though.

Signature Image

i think luck is just a coincidence.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

even if its is, it usually doesnt happen so many times.
especially when it comes to life threatening stuff. I've been in countless of life threatening situations.
accident etc. each time, I was alwayz lucky enough out of it alive.

You know, I always wonder if you can increase your luck attribute like you do with characters in a game.
I've heard many people say you can do this, but it's not universal.

Would be nice though if you could. *shrugs*

Signature

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

i don't believe in luck, i believe in fate. that if something good happens to you, it was meant to happen

Signature Image

Either concept is nice, I think. :) Luck and fate. Maybe you were fated to be lucky?

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

hehe~ XD
maybe I am XD

Me? I'm cursed XD .

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

ara??
curse?!!
why you said that?????!

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.