Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Back up PS3 HD how to do it? - Minitokyo

Back up PS3 HD how to do it?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

Ya, i'll like to know how do i back up my PS3 hard disk, is there a way?

Thanks for your time :D

You need to plug in an External Hard Drive into the PS3 through the usb
the external HDD needs to be bigger than 32gb and also, needs to be formatted to the Fat32 file system.

then go to [Settings]>[System Settings]>[Backup Utility]>Back Up ..and that's it ..make some tea then sit and wait

Is this also possible for the 360? o__O Just wondering. :P

Signature
	Imagehttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/2808/minitokyosig.gif

i don't think you can back up the HDD on a 360 ..a quick google comes back with the same answer =/
they do have that 360 Memory Card thing so you can back up your saved files at least

Ow bummer. :( Thanks though ^_^

Signature
	Imagehttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/2808/minitokyosig.gif

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

Ah, i see! Thank you so very much :D

10tecals

10tecals

a.k.a LigerZSchnieder

Quote by x-lawssYa, i'll like to know how do i back up my PS3 hard disk, is there a way?

May I ask why?

Normally, people (including myself) will back up thier PS3s in the event of some major work, like adding Linux Yellow Dog (done previously, didn't like it) or juicing up the Hard Drive.

It's was very easy for me to jump from 60 Gb to 500 Gb, but remember that you will have to download all the files you have gotten previously again. Good thing is that once you purchase a download, you can download it over again as long as you own the PS3.

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

Quote by 10tecals

Quote by x-lawssYa, i'll like to know how do i back up my PS3 hard disk, is there a way?

May I ask why?

Normally, people (including myself) will back up thier PS3s in the event of some major work, like adding Linux Yellow Dog (done previously, didn't like it) or juicing up the Hard Drive.

It's was very easy for me to jump from 60 Gb to 500 Gb, but remember that you will have to download all the files you have gotten previously again. Good thing is that once you purchase a download, you can download it over again as long as you own the PS3.

Why? You ask, well i am now playing this game Gundam Battlefield Record U.C. 0081 and other games like Demon's Souls and was thinking... What if i lost my data.... lol oh hell i wish that will never happen but just to be save :) after all games like that can't be save in thumb drive, it copy protected save file.

And thanks to you and your infor i learn something new :D

Shalashaska2

Shalashaska2

An infamous warrior (Girl's fan)

master i have a Ps3 and i didnt know about this.... :P

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

well, now you know :D

oh thank you...

May I ask why?

it's so easy...

It's a good idea to backup your data but you might want to remove some install files since the PS3 will backup everything in it

Ah, i see! Thank you so very much :D

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.