Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Chamber of Kings - 2010 Valentine's Day Contest! - Minitokyo

Chamber of Kings - 2010 Valentine's Day Contest!

Group announcement by Chamber-Of-Kings

page 1 of 1 14 total items

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Hellooooo fellow bishie-lovers!

We bring to you our first contest of the new year (well it will cross over into the new year lol), Chamber-of-Kings' 2010 Valentine's Day Contest! We're a little early, but we know how lazy wallers really are, so here's a heads up so you have plenty of time to prepare~

SPECIFICS ------------------------------

- The theme is Valentine's Day. The awesome day of the year which gives you an excuse to pig out on chocolates and give love letters. We don't care how you depict it, as long as it is depicted somehow in your wallpaper. Be it a wallpaper covered in sickening shades of pink, or valentine's chocolates. Get creative guys!

- Logically, it has to feature a bishounen/male character of sorts. We'd prefer no female characters to be featured (we're not chamber of queens, unfortunately) but if you absolutely must, sure, since it's valentine's day. *coughyaoicoughcoughcough*

- We don't care what style or resolution it is, as long as you try hard and spread the love of bishounen characters 8).

- Please submit it to the group page or this thread, or any of the future threads I'll be making as reminders.

- The deadline is the 28th of February 2010. If extensions are needed, I'm sure we can give them on a case-by-case basis.

PRIZES ------------------------------------

There will be two award categories, a people's choice and judge's choice. The judge's choice will be judged by myself and Trofi, decided on the style and execution according to the theme.

The winning wallpaper for people's choice will be featured on the group page and will be made (with the winner's permission) into the "join" banner for the group page. The winner of the judge's choice will get a wallpaper request from either myself or Trofi. The specifics are up to them, we'll work it out + discuss with them when it happens. We'll also make spiffy banners! :D

Thanks guys, feel free to ask questions and let me know if I'm not clear about things, I'm sleepy and really want the next reborn chapter and really want to download more k-pop.

? trofi + aqi

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Oh yay this idea sounds great. I love the prizes to such an good idea. I love Valentines day and to do a wall and have a contest is such a great idea im so excited now. So many bishounen hottness walls to see..yay..*jumps up and down*. Thanks aqiaqua and trofi..*hugs*.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Quote: We'd prefer no female characters to be featured

Mhmm... let the yaoi bloom then XD
Sounds cool, I might participate <3

Signature

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

Spanking idea ^^ I'll try to come out with something if possible.. Hehe~
*runs off to find scans*

Support your kings at Chamber of Kings

Wow this sounds really interesting and this time I might enter this contest >D
Hope I can do it ^^'
You always think of great contests! Keep up the great work here XD

Signature

Sinever

Sinever

VK Freak

seems interesting, I think Im going to join ^^

WATCH OUT! VK FREAK IS HERE! xD MUHAHAHAHAHA!

christabel92

christabel92

Crimson samurai

uuuuu,totally in < 333 share the bishie loveeee~~~

Signature Image
"My might shall go down in legend!"

OriginalQueenofAnime

OriginalQueenofAnime

Yaoi Goddess

Gives me ample time to prepare then! :D But knowing me, I'll probably be rushing to the end, no matter how much time I have. xD

Also, Question; Will there be like, Honorable Mention Winners who like, win a banner or something? That's pretty much all I'm aiming for since I don't have much of a chance of winning judges or people's choice.

Signature Image
Owner of - | Sasuke-and-Naruto | Its-A-Wonderful-World || Admin of - Cute-Wallies || Mod of - FinalFantasyFans
Member of - FW | N | UPSD ] | YH | KHO | CL | BC | FMO | V | KK | MT-GS | VOTE

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Quote by OriginalQueenofAnimeGives me ample time to prepare then! :D But knowing me, I'll probably be rushing to the end, no matter how much time I have. xD

Also, Question; Will there be like, Honorable Mention Winners who like, win a banner or something? That's pretty much all I'm aiming for since I don't have much of a chance of winning judges or people's choice.

Hmmm, I suppose it'll probably depend on the amount of entrants as to how many other awards we give out. I'll have to catch the other admin at some point to ask about it, but I'm quite happy to give an honourable mention. Hope to see you enter! 8)

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

sniper-gamma

sniper-gamma

Shinigami

haha... I'll try my best! XD

Not Shinigami, nor Hollow
Who Am I?

Lol, and I was thinking: a Valentine's Day contest from Chamber of Kings...then I read the whole thing and I understood xD

Thanks for announcing the contest so early...maybe, just maybe I will make one in time ^_^"

Sorry for the late comment... just got online right now!
I'll try to catch up with the deadline...

Sorryll

Sorryll

ChainsawsAreSexy

I'm very new to wallpapers and will probably be laughed at if I enter anything but I am tempted to try. XD The yaoi fangirl in me is forcing me to do so.

SangoHiwatari28

SangoHiwatari28

The Road to Dawn

O: sounds nice~
I'm rather new in all this but I'll try my best o-o

As I softly sing your name to myself...

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.