Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 HUGE Anime Girl Rocks the City! - Minitokyo

HUGE Anime Girl Rocks the City!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

amtcubus

amtcubus

Information is the key!

dont know why, but i somehow miss the jssdf and some Tanks XD

But that is a very good photoshop job.

Image something like that happening in your city while your on the way to your workplace ...
Some giant Anime Char is sitting on a House or so and all over the place are tanks and other military stuff ... i would like " god damnit! cant they choose another city to test their newest toys? " xD

Fly to anywhere, my COSMO!!!

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

I saw that figurine on a magazine the other day.
then I remembered this thread XD
really funny when I remembered back this stuff. XD
http://www.theanimewrld.com/figurine.jpg

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

That is such an awesome photo. Too bad it ain't real cause it'd be fantastic to see in real life. The person who photoshop'ed this is incredible.

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.