Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 K-POP or J-POP - Minitokyo

K-POP or J-POP

What do think you like?

K-POP
33 votes
J-POP
87 votes
BOTH
48 votes

Only members can vote.

page 3 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 Next » 318 total items

kmt89cccp

kmt89cccp

I'm a Satan in f**cking world

J pop - Riyu Kosaka, Ayumi Hamasaki
J rock - TM Revolution, X Japan

I like K-Pop

J-pop 4 ever! xDD

chibitanteijun

i love anime, jpop, jdrama

im a newbie hir!

yorushku minna!

ilove jpop...
almost all of my songs on my itunes
were all jpop, anime soundtracks and themes!

I think both J-Pop and K-pop deserve equal merit since they produce different and unique music. In mainstream media for instance, K-pop focuses more on Pop, girl/boy groups plus bazillions of aegyo thrown in while J-pop has more of a rock band/indie spirit feel. I guess it's safe to say that I listen to both on a regular basis to get my own fix from different music genres.

J-POP all the way!

i like j-pop

White-Rose-Prince

White roses everywhere...

I've only ever really liked one K-pop band, it was Typhoon. But. I only like one song. xD I listen to J-pop all the time. Leah Dizon is my favourite right now. <3

Both i like kpop as much as jpop

both.
I don't care whether its k-pop or j-pop.
I listen if it fits me

I listen to J-pop and Chinese pop more, but I love Korean drama OSTs!

jpop. liked some kpop too.

I prefer Jpop... Kpop is too eh... they just simply makes me sleepy. No offense.

i like both! usually i get my source of kpop updates through my livejournal communities and watch their performance on youtube! for some of the kpop artises their live is seriously amazing! plus all their parody and variety shows, woah its really amusing to watch! hmm jpop it always comes to me when i watch anime? i got to know so many artises through the opening and ending themes of animes. plus the usual big names ayumi, koda kumi blah blah blah

I like both, but J-Pop is better

Every time I think of Korean music I seem to visualize a bunch of tribal people sitting around a fireplace playing bongos...

Anyways, I've never listened to K-Pop before.

kpop! and maybe some jpop

k-pop it better !

K-Pop. :] I like BigBang, 2NE1 is okay too.

Oh..... J-POP is the coolest than all!

I LIKE K-POP AND TH-POP(Thailand Pop musical) ^__^

(Thailand is my home)

both ^^
i love TVXQ~! 55

Jpop rather than k-poop

merged: 02-25-2010 ~ 05:13pm
i mean POp not poop. Pardon my rudeness..

I'm right now totally K-Pop addict! recently the songs are just everywhere!

~

page 3 of 14 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 Next » 318 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.