Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 One piece by 4Kids -_- - Minitokyo

One piece by 4Kids -_-

page 1 of 1 5 total items

blueboy21

Here have a cookie!

I know this may be somewhat old news, but I still want to know what all of think of it? Me myself I don't care for 4Kids.

what\'s your Mission?
Blue out, bye ;P

Signature

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

I just dun like it that much sigh..I think it's the voices...I'm not used to english voices more into japanese/chiense -o-'' and the openings @@!!%$!$#@!#! sorri. =D

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Usagui

Usagui

The Lone Bunny

I havent gotten up early enough to see it but i bet its crap just like all the other dubs they do, i bet its jam packed with stupid little jokes. -_-' my only hope left is if they realese the original version in mexico -_-

Let me Serve You!! :)
Signature

ackkk!! Why did they rename Zoro to zolo?! Yeah, I really don't like how they did that but I actually found the show entaining to some degree, but I also don't like their voice-over. It doesn't match the One Piece mood. I much prefer the dub to sub anyday but I can't watch One Piece any other way ><

Signature Image

Trever

Trever

Bishonen Hunter

4kids?!!!!? .... man this show done for it ! :sweat: 4kids sure know how to screw an anime, I didn't see for myself the result of the first episode but i just know that 4kids is gonna do something bad about the anime sooner or later. Hope it won't change or disable some scene of the anime for the '' young kids watching it''. It just suck when they does so.

I'd like to break your heart and give you mine
It's taking me over
It's so insane I've gotta be
crazy indeed

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.