Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Acrobaleno Wall - Minitokyo

Acrobaleno Wall

page 1 of 1 5 total items

commandwolf713

commandwolf713

Ichigo Nyuujuu!!

I wanted to make an Acrobaleno wall out of this scan
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

I sumitted it and then they deleted it.T-T

Here it is http://commandwolf713.deviantart.com/art/Acrobaleno-148242664

Maybe its to plain or maybe it s the pacifier circle. Any advice is welcomed.

commandwolf713 @ DA @ AP @ YT Signature Image

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

I'll try not to come across as rude or anything, hope I can offer constructive tips ^^

1. Low quality: each fragment is low quality. I don't know whether you enlarged them or not, but you can see a lot of pixellation on their faces, especially on Colonnello's (I don't know the characters' names, so I'm going to use what you wrote).

2. Weird font: if you want to make a wall based on typography (examples), make sure to use a proper font. This one stands out too much and looks too grungy, while the characters look somewhat "glossy" (based on their original shading).
Also, I suggest you place their names/roles/whatever they are, behind them. It would look better and you wouldn't have to worry about it looking bad - I've noticed that wallpapers with characters' names on them are kind of "static" and basic - like making a character's profile.

3. Kind of too colorful: I suggest you make most of it monocrome (black & white) and keep one color for a key element for each image. For example, the eyes for the blonde guy on the bottom right and the flower mark on the guy in the upper left.

Good luck! ^^

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

I liked it alot, the only part that was weird to me was the font.

i feel that maybe u can remove the dates? maybe cause its looks like a calender more than a wallpaper

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.