Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach Contest -- Registration, Rules and FAQ - Minitokyo

Bleach Contest -- Registration, Rules and FAQ

Group announcement by Tag-licious

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

Hey guys

Quick reminder that A's haven't been finished. The Announcement Thread disappeared but the link is in the content, next to "ABC's". From now on you can find the links to announcement threads in the Group Content.

We are still looking for new members and group affiliates, so Fran and I would be really happy if you guys could help out with this. Post group buttons in the guestbook and i will consider which are best fit :3

Now onto the All important Bleach Contest!
http://www.myrrhlynn.net/distantdestiny/Projects/taglicious/meleeBleach.gif

PRIZES
1st Prize: Feature in MTM, Bleach userpage skin & banner
2nd Prize & 3rd Price: Banners, feature in Taglicious Group.

IMPORTANT DATES
Dec 29: Registration opens.
January 1st: Tagging Begins.
January 22nd: Tagging Ends. Extensions will be based on how many batches have not been finished.

Take a moment to read these rules because failing to read and understand them may result in point loss. More information on how to use this website will be available upon registration.
Rules
and if there are ambiguities, i am making this the place to write your questions and i will update the announcement with a list of all questions and answers.

---
FAQ

(1) thingperson: how are scans assigned to batches? if they are assigned by pages, won't this get messed up when new scans are added?
I have gotten a list of scans from Sheqel and assigned them at random in batches of 50. The links will be provided by the external website once you have reserved batches. This way, we ensure that each member gets an equal number of new and old items :3.

(2) DokiDokiChan: So we definitely add the studio (for Bleach its Studio Pierrot), right?
i added studio pierrot as a parent for the bleach tag. if you just add "bleach" it will auto tag with mangaka and studio. I personally think that even if its a manga scan we should have the studio anyways since the studio kind of owns it and we've been doing this for other sections of MT as well. If you would like it removed please post in the bleach tagmin thread, but you will not be penalized for adding the studio tag to manga scans.

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

DokiDokiChan

Retired Moderator, Tagger

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

I don't know if it's just me but I can't get the page to load; the rest of the Distant Destiny site works fine except for that part. o-o

Signature ImageLatest Submission: Happy Holidays! | Current tagging project: Poses
"How do you break a heart of gold?"

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

@dokidoki: try again, i might have been uploading it at the time >D. i checked with others and they can see

Signature Image

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Oh yay this contest sounds like a good idea. Very clever because the Bleach category is so long. I want to participate in this. I sounds exciting I wanta go on a tagging marathon..hehe. And Vitaamin when I update my groups next time Ill add Tag-licious If you want .? But you can pick the ones that might apply or help promote Tag-licious ok, if you decided not to it wont hurt my feelings..*smiles*.

Oh and I was wondering about how does the participates get theses "batches" to tag, is it pages or what not .? I am a little confused on this. How do we know what were to tag .?

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

I'll be happy to afilliate my three groups with Tagliscious! Sadly, I don't know enough about Bleach to be useful in extreme tagging. ^_^'

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

Eh... with my A!MG experience, I can take... 200 scan pages.
It's easier to report duplicates when the area is wider.
And just about the same or more wall pages.

Signature

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

@saku: lol then just do 4 batches in a row...
if we only had 200 scan batches then we would only have like 13 batches, i dont think thats a particularly fair number.

Signature Image

Kritty

Tagger, Scanner

Kritty

[ S H O C K A D E L I C A ]

.___.
Don't mind me
Just posting so I can watch the thread :3

tag-licious
Help keep MT organized <3
I'll give you cookies :3

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Quote by Kritty.___.
Don't mind me

Ditto

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

Quote by Fran

Quote by Kritty.___.
Don't mind me

Ditto

Ditto^2

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines
my-maidenclamp-a-holictag-liciousSignature Image

chrisp

chrisp

~You gotta love me~

well i was forced >__> vitaa youu xDDD nah it really sounds like fun so i would love to join :D
and about saku, ahah lol, so we can take more batches, i mean if i'm done with one? O-o
btw does tag-licious want to affiliate with KHR group?

Signature
chamber-of-kingskatekyo-hitman-rebornvectoryvector-wallerstag-liciousretro-studiomy-maiden

DokiDokiChan

DokiDokiChan

どきどきちゃん

See, told you it was just me. 8d
It's fine now, of course.

Well Doki definetly wants to participate but I can't until... the 3rd?
If I make it back home alive, that is... *shudder* the car trip home...

Signature ImageLatest Submission: Happy Holidays! | Current tagging project: Poses
"How do you break a heart of gold?"

Quote by Yamibou-Eve

Quote by Fran

Quote by Kritt(...)
Don't mind me
Just posting so I can watch the thread :3[/quote

Ditto

Ditto^2

Ditto^3

tag-licious anime-fans-united

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

I have another question which can possibly lead to a new FAQ thingy:

When we add certain tags, such as "Zangetsu", the system automatically adds the other tags assigned to it, like "Sunglasses" for this one in particular. How do we get rid of the excess tags? We can't even delete the tags we submit >_>

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

Kritty

Tagger, Scanner

Kritty

Pande: Why do you want to get rid of the character attribute tags?

tag-licious

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

Yes you can, the moment you add a tag, even if it's already added you get to delete / make them primary, whatever
(if I understood your question correctly)

merged: 01-01-2010 ~ 06:17pm
I guess Zangetsu doesn't have Sunglasses on that pic, is that why?

Tags don't fix themselves or disappear just bc you removed them >> Report@Tag Administration | Tagging Practices | Tagging Guidelines

Kritty

Tagger, Scanner

Kritty

No yami, you can't anymore, they changed it ;__;

tag-licious

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

What D:
Omg how long did I not tag anything?!
Wait... I have to test this...
... brb

Kritty

Tagger, Scanner

Kritty

http://forum.minitokyo.net/t66122

tag-licious

Yamibou-Eve

Tagger

Yamibou-Eve

brace yourselves

But... ok... but... what if ppl mess up ;_; often... like me
Oh well more work for the mods (can the elite remove tags?)

Kritty

Tagger, Scanner

Kritty

Okay so anyway, Pande for any tags you want removed for the purposes of the bleach comp
Post them in the Bleach Tag Admin Thread

tag-licious

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

OK, thanks ^_^ It's cleared up now.
I was referring to the fact that some particular tags might be wrong on occasions (like when a character tag is assigned the "ponytail" tag, but wear their hair down in an image; the "ponytail" tag would still get added and it wouldn't be right).
But yeah, I'm happy this was solved ^_^

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

hey yea i got sheq to take away privileges to delete tags, but i got him to allow you to delete your own. thanks for the patience on this issue though staff is still working hard to get the tag system just right. let me know if you still cant delete your own tags

merged: 01-02-2010 ~ 09:52am
the banner is available so post it everywhereee

Signature Image

Echolen

Echolen

Spinal Cracker

I wanna join the contest! :3

Rin-chan @ Animepaper.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.