Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion Appeal - Minitokyo

Deletion Appeal

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

Life's Candy by xxKurumi
Life's Candy by xxKurumi
i know this isnt my wall but i dont think this should have been deleted. it does lie on the simple side but i think the understated simplicity is deliberate and fits the wall graet >D

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

It was requested by the author to be deleted, if I'm not mistaken... I mean, I'm sure Kurumi was the one who reported it.

Right?! *doubts herself now*

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

oh lol i didnt read the report so not sure? should we pm her

Signature Image

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

Yeah Kurumi's been reporting some of her wallies for deletion... I've deleted some but not that =)

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I'm the one who deleted that one, and I'm (well I was) pretty sure that she requested that it be deleted.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Uhm... I hope that my ideas can help...
@kayurachan : isn't it like her account is being hacked? because we do have a delete button if we want to delete our walls right? why still go for a report?

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

can we write deleted by whoever the member was from here on out? i see it on some other items and i think its confusing when it says its deleted by a mod

Signature Image

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Oh, yes! I requested that one (and one other) be deleted. I tried to manually delete, but it didn't work and I was told that it could no longer be done manually, so to request it be deleted. I'm honored though, vitaa, that you would defend my wallpaper against deletion ^^ Thank you~

Sorry for the confusion!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.