Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Code Geass R3 - Rumor Sharing - Minitokyo

Code Geass R3 - Rumor Sharing

page 1 of 1 18 total items

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

The purpose of this thread is very simple , share the rumors you heard or seen on this thread of the possibilities of Code Geass R3.

Here is what I managed to find.

"Rebirth of ZERO" - There is a possibility of an OVA or even a series regarding Zero. However , it is unclear whether this particular Rebirth would be the actual "Rebirth" of Lelouch or simply Kururugi's role as Zero. It is also unclear whether this would be a series , OVA or Movie.

"Code Geass R3 : Shikkoku no Renya ( Jet Black Renya ) " - Or something along these lines. This is a wide-spread rumor on a Manga that is setted back into the Edo Era. The Main Character is called Renya , who have a mechanical arm that can potentially shoot out 100 Shurikens stimulatively. C.C can also be found in the scan along with another unknown character. ( Foot note : It should be released sometime during in 2010 as a prequel Manga )

"Possibility of OVA " - In a Magazine Scan , there is a picture of Lelouch and C.C wearing casual clothes / Catholic School Uniforms ( You can find the Scan in this very site ) and Lelouch playing with a....dog =.= I have a strong feeling that this is a spin-off OVA.

"Possibility of Manga Adaptation" - As most of you should know by now. Code Geass have two , or rather , three spin-off Mangas. ( One of them follows the actual storyline , except without Knightmares. The other follows Suzaku and the last one is Nightmare of Nunnally , which is a generally darker plot and Zero have a different Geass. ) Though this might not be reliable , it's still worth sharing.

"Wrath of the Gods" - I'm not too sure about this one , nor do I believe this. Apparently , it's based off the term "Ragnarok" or probably the "World of C" .

"Lelouch's survival" - This...is quite obvious.Lelouch survived and R3 would be featuring him. I find this unlikely despite this being one of the more wide-spread forms of rumor. =.=

Edit :

" Code Geass: Tales of an Alternate Shogunate " - I found this recently , apparently , there might be another spin-off Manga . HOWEVER , the role of Zero is not taken on by Lelouch but by Rei ( The main character of the Visual Novel , Code Geass : Lost Colors , his Geass is the same as Lelouch but it activates by sound ) and Lelouch on the other hand , is a commander who is against this particular Zero / Rei.

For the "Lelouch survived" sort of discussion , I left the details of my opinions below :

Spoiler (show)

Possibilities of his Survival :

- Orange , a man who swore loyalty to Lelouch and his mother , did not hestitate , protest nor reluctantly follow the orders to allow the imminent assassination and death of Lelouch vi Brittania. He even smiled...how ridiculous is that?

- One way or the other , I'd like to see a man who does not fear death nor hestitate upon the day of his assassination , no matter how noble he or she is. His courage is of an unnatural extent , fighting for your life is one matter but giving it up for the sake of the world is yet another matter.

- Upon the day of his death , every main character that was still alive was at the scene of his death. However , where did C.C go? Even though you may say she's praying at the church but that was a couple of scenes earlier so it couldn't still be the same day upon his death. There is a possibilty that she wore the mask his maid wore to distract the spies of his absence ( Remember the joke Episode of which Lelouch have to date about the entire female student population of the school due to his maid's actions? XD ) and replaced him to "die" in his place.

Contradictions of his Survival :

- C.C actually shedded a single tear while she was praying. It is unlikely a person like her would shed a tear for Lelouch's freedom nor reputation and the price of using the Geass is likely death itself.

- Though this may be a weak insight.... Lelouch may not have feared death and he embraced the world's hatred to end it along with his life. It may be suspicious if no body remained ( I really doubt the people would give the "Enemy of the World" a proper grave site )

Neutral Points : ( Depends on your personal views )

- In the ending , there is a paper crane on the carriage. It may be a simple memento C.C kept or it could have been folded by Lelouch.

- C.C is unexpectedly cheerful despite the small timeline difference on the day of Lelouch's death in the ending.

-Charles might have unwittingly gave Lelouch his own Code. Or perhaps it's given to him by his own will. One way or the other , the Code is activated only upon the death of the user and even with the Code , the user may still be able to use his or her Geass. ( Though C.C didn't actually use her Geass in the Black Rebellion timeline , Charles did ) However , it seems that the Code appears on the same place as the previous Code holder. ( For example , C.C's contractor had the Code on her forehead and when she passed it on , C.C , too ,have the Code on her forehead ) and the Code is clearly not on Lelouch's palm either. However , I must again point out that the Code seems to only activate upon death. ( Since C.C was also "killed" in order to fulfil the contract's ritual as seen in the flashback )

This news of an 'R3' is limited to a manga adaption for the time being, but chances are it'll be adapted sometime in a few years or more.
Impressive post anyhows.

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Quote by Ohara555666This news of an 'R3' is limited to a manga adaption for the time being, but chances are it'll be adapted sometime in a few years or more.
Impressive post anyhows.

goos rumors ! it gives me hope !

Here is some info on code geass r3 I found this on a Japanese website

plot:

world peace seemed to have been achieved however the world was facing a crisis of national interests again. Britannia Empire seemed to have been shattered but the nobles that have escaped demolition by Lelouch have created the New Britannia Empire and it has a new imperial majesty, a young prince that escaped Pendragon, claiming the New Britannia Empire will restore the world. The Assassins of the New Britannia Empire have assassinated Oogi Kaname, Prime Minister of Japan, the same also happened to zero/Suzaku Kururugi. In light of this, each country are again thrown into a whirlpool of confusion.

here is the episode list:

Return1 Sun has returned to the Devil
Return2 Knight of Atonement
Return3 Lord of the twin
Return4 Kallen standing
Return5 Guren again
Return6 Peace desire
Return7 Emperor's promise
Return8 Britannian guardian
Return9 The weight of the mask
Return10 Lie
Return11 Zero punitive bill
Return12 Red
Return13 Iscariot
Return14 Qualifications
Return15 Remember the name CC
Return16 Start code
Return17 Shunaizeru Awakening
Return18 Reconnect Ragnarok
Return19 Selected
Return20 Third battle Tokyo
Return21 Determination of the Suzaku
Return22 Nunnally cries
Return23 Name of God
Return24 Prayer voices
Return25 Tsukurareshi friendly

warning!: I don't know if this info is true or not.

There's no R3, but there will be a new show called Kodo Giasu: Gaiden Boku no Agito, which has a relation to Code Geass (Well, obviously...). It takes place during the 1 year time skip between R1 and R2 Europe or something like that.

"Dishonor on you, dishonor on ya cow!" - Mushu
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That's why it is called the present." - Master Oogway

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Nearly forgot about this thread =.=
Anyways , what Ryuurin mentioned was right. It's English title is Code Geass : The Ruined Lands of Agito ( Or something like that ) which takes place in Europe , with a mission implemented upon several young Knightmare pilots.
As for kushaljoshi's information...Well , I've seen it as well on a Forum , but I can't confirm it's reliability due to lack of sources.

so there r no lelouch and c.c ... X_X thats so not cool ..

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Lol , we'l see :P

GreenRebel

Lonesome

Whoa where do you all get this haha

I cannot promise you a fairy tale but i can be sure to give you a happy ending

angeloid-Ikaros

angeloid-Ikaros

Voice acting Naoi Abriged series

I wanted something diffrent than Gaiden like more Lelouch stories their just epic But if it has nunnally in it im pretty happy cause it has some thing to relate in R1 and R2 well ill Sleep happy i wish

Signature Image
that only those willing to be shot can themselves shoot others

Luluko Vi britannia Orders you to DIE!

I hope we can see new code geass series ^^

@kushaljoshi Actually, since the new series takes place during the time skip, in which when Lelouch is still alive, he and the other characters from Code Geass may make an appearance in the series. If they do, it would probably be like a cameo or something... but I think the chances are unlikely.

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That's why it is called the present." - Master Oogway

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

More like a cameo appearance , since he lost his memory during that time skip.
Mmm...Not sure whether the series would be quite right without him though.

Oh yeah, and I really hate to break it to you guys, but Lelouch is really dead, the gif of him being the cart driver is made by a fan on DeviantArt and animated by someone. And it is stated in a magazine in which the director of Code Geass is interviewed, and he states that Lelouch is dead. Even so, I don't really see the point of giving theories anyway, since the main series is over, and there is no third season.

Anyway, I don't expect the new series to be just as good as Code Geass, but I'm definitely going to watch it anyway. :)

u r right without lelouch and c.c the series wont be good as before ..

I am kinda dissapointed to hear that :( I liked the first Code Geass the most, the second one was imho not so good (except the very end), so what to expect from yet another series? :( I am afraid yet another sequel would lack quality, especially if there was no Lelouch and no C. C. ...

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Lol , who knows , maybe there'll be another bad as* genius who wants to crack up things or something? XD
Or maybe the series will remain dead :X
Or have multiple alternate tales... ( Well , they released several alternate stories in Manga form anyway...though none of them actually ends up with an entirely happy ending :X )

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.