Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Hi. So. . . I'm new here.
I found this place looking for wallpapers and stuck around, since it's a great place to get awesome pics!
I'm currently trying to work on some wallpapers, but I don't have a good program. . .hah. ^^ mostly just paint. . . but I'm trying. The only thing is I can't get them to be the right size. . .
Anyway, thanks for having this!

sendok

hahaha (>_<)

hi ^^ GeneralKenren nice to meet you
welcome to MT >_<
yes there is haha have fun ^^
sory late HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU>_<

Thanks!
Happy New Year to you too!

sendok

hahaha (>_<)

if you want ask something ask moderator or elite member
moderator and elite memeber have diferrent color in their name

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

greetings kenren and welcome, I too am victim of joining for the wallpapers and stuck around for more...around here they only like high quality works and paint can't produce that often, I should know hehe I suffer from paint fail in some of the works I've uploaded in the past -_-

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Yeah, I've seen the work they have around here. I'll never get that good. .. =_= especially not with just paint. . .

LotusEX

LotusEX

Sorrow...

Hi and welcome!
Though most of the artists use PS(Photo Shop) to create wallpapers!
Have fun...

~[“If a man take no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.”]~
Signature

Thanks! I don't know if I'll upload anything until I can get PS downloaded!

well... i just drop by to say hello back to you, welcome....
about those wally stuff.... nvm....

oh, hi there x3 very nice to meet you ^-^~

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.