Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your New Year's Resolution? - Minitokyo

Your New Year's Resolution?

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Just curious at to what everyone's personal resolutions are for the new year~ I know mine is not to get angry at inanimate objects. I did it last year and was able to do it fo the whole year >.< Didn't get mad at my computer, or TV, or game systems, etc. Yay~ So what are your guys' resolutions?

Maybe...my new year's resolution is... uhmmm... secret!
hehehe...

^^
Mine is simple...
Make my family member and those around me happy...

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

I resolved to not make resolutions. I never stick to them. XD

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

Hmm...I actually haven't put much thought into this year. Mainly because I never succeed at it anyways xD But it would probably to get my driving license this year, or to lose weight! :P

Signature

Mine is very very simple but very very difficult.

It is happy and healthy ~~~

It's pretty hard to make them, if i never actually do them now right ? :)

Be more open to peopole who I know. And to lose weight. I alredy lose 12 kilogrammes on the scale, but it's not enogh for me.
And don't hit my computer when it has bad day ^^''

MomoMoon

MomoMoon

MoKey

control my temper and be more patient

~Sweet sweet melody sweet sweet melody only when I hear you sing I can smile happily come down to me and you'll see we will be together finally sing sing my love just sing let us go away to infinity let us fly to the moon fly high high high into the sky and we will be together till the end of time~

I actually didn't make a New Year's Resolution
D=

Become a better person inside and out!

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

er...haven't made one yet...i'll think about it now...er...temper control...

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.