Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cannot view/download full size images - Minitokyo

Cannot view/download full size images

page 1 of 1 24 total items

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

This has been going on for a while...Every time I want to download an image on MT it doesn't work.
All I get is a page titled "Download" and on it I see this written ,"Back to browsing. Image (1333x2000px) scaled to 95% to fit your browser window, click to view at 100%." , and an little preview of the image...
It's odd because I never had a problem like this before even when MT got it's new layout but for about 4 weeks I can't download anything on MT. Also it's not a problem with the credits since I've got more than enough...I even give the image some time to load but even after waiting nothing appears..
I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me out with this or let me know what's happening.
Thanks in advance!

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

Actually I have the same problem, but thought, it only happens to me.
It started around 5 weeks ago and since then I could not download any image, no matter what I do.

And I do have tons of credits, so shouldn't be a problem.

Member of Appreciating-Fllay

jese-mx

jese-mx

JeSe-MX

It seems that the problem is several.
http://forum.minitokyo.net/t65961

I, too, passes.
I've solved using the browser Safari.

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

Oh I see...I tried using the browser Internet Explorer and it worked! So i'm guessing if you're using Mozilla Firefox (like I was) try switching to a different browser~

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

I am using Firefox, yes.
When I use Internet Explorer it immediately shows me the usual "x" image, saying the picture is broken. No matter what picture I try.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

What happens when you right-click the red x and click 'View Image'?

full size?

When using Firefox there is no image at all.
It's black. I can't scroll. The tiny picture in the right corner is there and a link which takes me back to browsing.

When using Internet explorer, there is the broken image "x".
When I try reloading the picture, the broken image returns.
When I try "View Picture", I get another broken image page.
No chance of getting the image.

I'm having the same problem and I've tried different browser, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome but none of them seem to work is there any way to get it to work?

pandemonium91

Retired Moderator, Tagger

pandemonium91

For those who can't see the scans when clicking to download the image: save the web page itself. On your browser menu, go to File -> Save (or click Ctrl-S) and a copy of the webpage will be saved to your computer. You should now have an HTML document and a folder with the same name where you decided to save your webpage. Open the folder and you'll find your image there. Move the image somewhere else and delete the folder and HTML document.

I use Firefox and I've noticed this happens to me for large (around 8000 x something) images. I haven't tried other browsers, though. Hope it helps.

If you can't handle me at my best, then you don't deserve me at my worst!

I have the same problem whenever I try to download a "non-default" version or resolution of a wallpaper. For example, I can download the 1920x1200 version of http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/586611, but none of the other resolutions nor any of the two alternative versions. I have tried Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer with the same result. The problem seems to be broken links.

Quote by SheqelWhat happens when you right-click the red x and click 'View Image'?

In Chrome, I get "The requested URL /downloads/11/32/586611-1.jpg was not found on this server."

Quote by pandemonium91For those who can't see the scans when clicking to download the image: save the web page itself. On your browser menu, go to File -> Save (or click Ctrl-S) and a copy of the webpage will be saved to your computer. You should now have an HTML document and a folder with the same name where you decided to save your webpage. Open the folder and you'll find your image there. Move the image somewhere else and delete the folder and HTML document.

I use Firefox and I've noticed this happens to me for large (around 8000 x something) images. I haven't tried other browsers, though. Hope it helps.

Does not help, there is no image in the folder. Opening the .htm file yields "The requested URL /downloads/27/03/620177-2560x1440.jpg was not found on this server."

lalagirl211

lalagirl211

BELIEVE In YOURSELF!!!

Hello.... I want to download a scan but it says can't open uploaded file .... I wanna post flandre scarlet and she was holding a gun

This World Is Wrong . . .

I can't download wallpapers and scan

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

Quote by hijuebesosI can't download wallpapers and scan

Can you give more details on what messages/pages you get when trying to download?

every time I try to scan or download a wallpaper image and open in new tab, this mesnsaje appears "Access to this web page is currently unavailable"

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

That's odd, I can see everything just fine. What browser are you using? Have you tried opening the links using a different one?

seems the problem is only on my computer

Quote by BleeveI have the same problem whenever I try to download a "non-default" version or resolution of a wallpaper. For example, I can download the 1920x1200 version of http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/586611, but none of the other resolutions nor any of the two alternative versions. I have tried Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer with the same result. The problem seems to be broken links.

Quote by SheqelWhat happens when you right-click the red x and click 'View Image'?

In Chrome, I get "The requested URL /downloads/11/32/586611-1.jpg was not found on this server."

Quote by pandemonium91For those who can't see the scans when clicking to download the image: save the web page itself. On your browser menu, go to File -> Save (or click Ctrl-S) and a copy of the webpage will be saved to your computer. You should now have an HTML document and a folder with the same name where you decided to save your webpage. Open the folder and you'll find your image there. Move the image somewhere else and delete the folder and HTML document.

Does not help, there is no image in the folder. Opening the .htm file yields "The requested URL /downloads/27/03/620177-2560x1440.jpg was not found on this server."

I just talked to two friends for whom it isn't working either, e.g. http://gallery.minitokyo.net/download/586611/1920x1080 does not load any picture. Is it working for anyone?

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

Alternate versions and resolutions of wallpapers seem to download fine for me now. Is anyone else experiencing problems like the ones described in the thread?

Quote by xianghua All I get is a page titled "Download" and on it I see this written ,"Back to browsing. Image (1333x2000px) scaled to 95% to fit your browser window, click to view at 100%."

I have the same problem , just do not see anything
I can't download full size :<

No se porque pero ya va bastante tiempo ni en firefox ni en explorer sirve

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

What images can't you see: particular images or all of them?
Are they of huge resolutions (8000+ px)?

In case of the former, maybe it's something on you end? Any adblocking software active?

In the case of the latter, maybe try this:

Quote by pandemonium91 For those who can't see the scans when clicking to download the image: save the web page itself. On your browser menu, go to File -> Save (or click Ctrl-S) and a copy of the webpage will be saved to your computer. You should now have an HTML document and a folder with the same name where you decided to save your webpage. Open the folder and you'll find your image there. Move the image somewhere else and delete the folder and HTML document.

Sorry for my English, I use translator. Do not write or read English

No image opens me
Since sizes of 1000 px upwards. (1000 px -2000px -4000 px etc)
I do not think I have activated something to block me, but do not like seeing that ?, apart before if I could see them for a few weeks I can not.

I save the page does not work, do not save anything in the folder and when I open the HTML says: Access to this web page is currently unavailable.

------------
PD:
I did not understand this part: in case of the former, maybe it's something on you end?

pandemonium91

pandemonium91

Quote by midongPD:
I did not understand this part: in case of the former, maybe it's something on you end?

Can you link to the image you can't download?

I was saying that it might have something to do with your computer/settings.
I will pass the issue along to the administrator of MT (Sheqel), but if no other people are having the same problem then it means it has something to do with your computer/settings.

No one should have to do with my computer; ___;
Here I leave some images, but it happens to all:

HAKUOUKI Shinsengumi Kitan by EdotenseiHime

Pandora Hearts#565355

vizbig vol 2

When you open the large "View full-size" I get this:

imagen 1
imagen 2

No one should have to see but I get this too:
imagen3

------------
Always says "Access to this web page is currently unavailable."

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.