Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A GIFT!! - Minitokyo

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 60 total items

ATHF

ATHF

Master Shake

*nod* saki-chan is very kind to think of all her friends.....*ruffle ruffle* the picy is uuuber cute :)

athf wishes saki the best of everything life can give her as well......cuz hes not a "big ol meanie weanie" either! *nodnod* take it easy *wave*

ATHF - #1 in the hood, G

"Nunc lento sonitu dicunt, morieris" - Believe, for in every dominion it rules supreme.

Signature Image
Come back here, Assramath0r!

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

a gift?! O.o.. where? <.<.. >.>.. <.<.. *opens the window*
woowww.. #___________#.. thnx Saki :D
i wub wub it x]

giving it all away...

Balmung262

Balmung of the Azure Sky

uhh... thx? hahaha... well... i don't know what to say anymore... we're your friends? yay!! thats so nice! Maybe...

Kinkosami

The Lurker

Hey thanks a lot, that's really cute ^_^. That's nice of you to make that, and it's pretty too. :)

Signature

HEY YOU!! Will you check out my latest wallpaper, .::Dreamscape::.? You'll be glad you did, I promise!

clicky

well its the thought taht sounts but the gift was great and really cute great gift and well hope to become better friends saki altho i dont know you that much yet

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

Oh Saki, its gorgeous!!!! Thank you!!!! Its so pretty!!!!! *stares at screen* I love the colors....

Signature

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

awwwwwwwwww........thanks a lot...kawaii..............................................^-^=

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

Piyo

Piyo

because you l i v e .

adorable~~~~! SAKI WE ALL LUB YOU too~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~! XD

So touched T_T You're so nice~~

[also so sorry for late reply, piyo lazy and scared of notifications box -_-]

Signature Image

B E C A U S E YOU L I V E , I L I V E .

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

WOW! That is really cute! Thank you! You are so friendly, and awesome! I hope to see you around MT! :) Please have a wonderful day! :D

woundeds0ul

woundeds0ul

strawberries~ XD yuuuuummmmm~~~

awwww~~ saki-chan sooo cute~~ ^^
so caring~~ :nya: so sweet~~ T.T wish i had a younga sis lyk that~~ :D
thank u saki-chan~~ :nya:

Signature

waaahh~!!! its a return~~!!! woundie ish back minna~~!! >.<
did you miss me..??? ^-^

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Aww that was cute. Thanks saki-chan. I just love it. Your all wrong, I think she did it for me. :D :D

Signature

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

Wow Saki! That is soooooo cute! =^-^= mewwwwww! there is nothing you can't do!

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 60 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.