Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Heya Everyone! - Minitokyo

Heya Everyone!

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

I am not new but it has been a long time since I've been on this account and especially in the forums... So hi forums! :P

Signature

KOKUJINDESU

KOKUJINDESU

TYRONE-KUN

Welcome back!

"We are but spiritual creatures enacting a physical existence."

Emeralis

Emeralis

Quote by KOKUJINDESUWelcome back!

Thanks! Long time no see :P

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

welcome back emeralis chances are you're new to me cause I don't remember you at all, must've been a long break then, glad to have some of the older members returning it's rare sometimes ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Emeralis

Emeralis

Quote by angelxxuanwelcome back emeralis chances are you're new to me cause I don't remember you at all, must've been a long break then, glad to have some of the older members returning it's rare sometimes ^_^

Thanks ^^ Yeah I'd say it would be able two or three years since I was active on MT xD Yeah a few of my friends haven't come back because moving onto bigger things I guess?

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I joined back in sept 07 so I probably missed you then...but I found this site and I am part of bigger sites, but I prefer the small community sites, that way things are dealt with quicker than having to ponder will it be today a mod takes notice or what

BuBbLeS!

Signature

KOKUJINDESU

KOKUJINDESU

TYRONE-KUN

Well I remember Emeralis...she's even been on my friendlist since 2006!(it was a different MT back then)

"We are but spiritual creatures enacting a physical existence."

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

it was a different mt back a couple years ago, then last year with this new change, but I adore change, never know what might sneak back in cause they like the change ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Emeralis

Emeralis

Yeah it's a lot more neater now and even though Carnelian's artwork is pretty, I was always wondering when they were going to change it xD I used to draw but it seemed everyone was only interested in wallpapers, I saw Deviant Art and moved there lol

And yeah I prefer smaller web communities, it always seems close knit and people tend to be more kind too.

Signature

sendok

hahaha (>_<)

haha welcome backc to >_<

Emeralis

Emeralis

Quote by sendokhaha welcome backc to >_<

Thank you ^^

Signature

sendok

hahaha (>_<)

you welcome^^

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Welcome back.

Haven't seen you in a while

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

Emeralis

Emeralis

Quote by GearStalker05Welcome back.

Haven't seen you in a while

Yes Indeed, it has been a while... Hi! ^^

Signature

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Welcome back, I understand what you mean to because I was inactive for like a year with school and when I came back minitokyo was all updated and I love it now. But im happy your back and that you find all your old friends and make new ones..*smiles*.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.