Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you talk about with a guy? - Minitokyo

What do you talk about with a guy?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

I just met this guy..he's pretty nice.. havent known him for very long...What are somethings that i can talk about with out him getting bored? I want him to like me as a friend and maybe possibly more...any help would be helpful...all the guys that answer this post thank you ^^ I would really like a guy's input in this

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hmm let's see, you could learn what he's into and maybe learn a bit about it by talking to him. let's see you could jump the conversation back and forth for a bit, just get to know him, by asking his interests and sharing yours, there's nothing wrong in taking it slow, these seem to have better luck for the most part. hope that this is of some help to you, you could try something like learning favorite types of movies and you go see what he's interested in and then next time what you're interested in. things are endless in a relationship ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.