Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Code Geass - Season 3? - Minitokyo

Code Geass - Season 3?

Tagged under

Is there a season 3?

No
2 votes
Yes
8 votes
Not sure
3 votes
Never heard/think of it!
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

ngakyuklim

ngakyuklim

WooHoo!

Recently, one of my friend in facebook posted a status saying that there's gonna be a Code Geass season 3, with new characters and side character looks like Lelouch. He said he guaranteed it cause he did some research. But i still dont guaranteed it. Maybe whatever research he did on some websites are fake. Do you guys agree there's gonna be a season 3? It's gonna be awesome if there is, and sad if there's not! XD

MAY 31ST! TSUBASA DAY! Let's celebrate it every year! ^^
http://chibiyuuto.livejournal.com/298320.html

I'm looking forward to know something more,because I'd really love a third season. I hope that because 2010 has already arrived sunrise let us know some good news

kazuomi

kazuomi

..Still Waiting..

i think yeah .. cause that's what i heard and read recently too ..
but it's not even in the slightest related to lelouch .. it will be with new characters and after some time of lelouch era ...

well that's what i heard about .. and believe is the answer ! ..

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

I read about this when it first came out and they already have scans of the series on the internet but not posted in minitokyo yet.

Its in a era a long time before CC meets Lelouch, and yes the side character does look like him and has a cape with the Geass symbol lelouch had but ive seen a scan of him and its not lelouch but resembles him.

This is the manga that the anime is based off of:

The story takes place in the same official Code Geass history as the anime, but in a different era. The title character, Renya, is a 17-year-old boy with a mechanical left arm and shuriken throwing stars as his weapons of choice. The story begins when Renya encounters a mysterious, perpetually young witch named "Reif? C.C." C.C. has appeared in Japan's historical Edo era to seek a new partner for a covenant. Meanwhile, a mysterious man, with a striking resemblance to the character Lelouch of the original anime, also appears with unknown intentions.

You can find it here :
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-12-07/code-geass/shikkoku-no-renya-manga-to-launch-in-2010

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

ngakyuklim

ngakyuklim

WooHoo!

oh yeah! i heard from my friend its renya XD thanks for the comment everyone! especially thingperson XD i m so excited :P

merged: 01-08-2010 ~ 02:47am
thingperson, any links to the scan? XD

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Aww your welcome, umm nope a friend showed it to me and I didnt save it but I can ask her again to see if she still has the link and if she does I will post it for you..*smiles*.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

Everyone would be thankful when the season 3 will be on air. :)

I'm looking foward to Code Geass Season 3, if they do make it, I hope so.

ngakyuklim

ngakyuklim

WooHoo!

thanks! :) it will be more awesome if they showed suzaku life XD but thats impossible :|

thx You :D

C.G 3 *---* S2

It's going to be a manga that may or may not be adapted into an anime in a few years' time.
It's in a different time period to Lelouch of the Rebellion and follows a new protagonist, Renya.
End of speculation.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.