Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deleted: Christmas Wallpaper - Minitokyo

Deleted: Christmas Wallpaper

page 1 of 1 1 total item

angelearth10

angelearth10

God's Daughter

To whom this may consern;

I've just come to check on my wallpapers and found my last wallpaper was deleted; 'He so loved the world'. { "He so loved the World" by angelearth10
"He so loved the World" by angelearth10 }

Okay, I found the reasoning behind the deletion of my wallpaper and even though the time I worked on it wasn't but about 4 hours or less. Heck, it could have been more since I wasn't timing myself when I was making it. It took me a whole night to finish it. Which to me puts in enough time and effort.

Also, with the background being a simple space and star scape doesn't make the wall 'simple'. Working with the text wasn't all that easy. I had to work with it for a while to get all of the text readable. Even on the black background.

Furthermore, the scan is of good quality. I downloaded it from Animepaper.net's image gallery. If the image within process and use got to blurred. I can fix that. If that is a problem but I know I sharpened up the image quite a bit during process.

So, please tell me what I can do to get it back into the gallery. I will do whatever it takes because this wallpaper had plenty of time, effort, and skill go into it to be called a worthy wallpaper.

::Angel::

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.