Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wallpaper Requests - Minitokyo

Wallpaper Requests

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Riana

Riana

Kaitou Ash

Hey everyone! I know all of you extremely talented people out there are quite capable of making your own gorgeous desktops, however if anyone would like, I take wallpaper requests. I am a staffer at Daystar Designs, so if it fits the rules there, two weeks after the completion of your request you can find it there. the only rule is that I don't accept requests for yaoi or hentai--sorry, personal policy. Anyway, if you'd like a request filled, please send me a PM with the following:

Series:
Any lyrics to use: (optional)
Specific pictures? (optional)
Specific colors? (optional)
Desktop size: 1024, 600, etc.

not everyone here is very talented.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Awwwww.....Well thats very kind of you to do that Riana ^^So increadably sweet.....Hmmmm....Well depends....I wonder if you'll get any Ecchi requests >.< hahaha =P. But seriously....thats very kind of you ^^.

Quote by Paolonot everyone here is very talented.

Like me? YES! hehe, but you are talented Paolo =P.

I'll have to think of something or some possible ideas...^^ Thank you for being so generous =).

Signature Image

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Hey... a personal wallie request.. this is nice idea...
And it's soo kind of you, Riana...
I support your idea fully.. ^^

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

How very kind of you! If you refuse to do echii request, you could always just send them to me XP

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Quote by KatzbalgerHow very kind of you! If you refuse to do echii request, you could always just send them to me XP

now now now.... ^_^' another 'stop staring' series? LOL

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

Riana

Riana

Kaitou Ash

Actually I really don't mind offering something like this because it gives me the chance to practice my photoshopping skills and forces me to step out of my comfy box when it comes to assignments (9 chances out of 10, if I make a wallpaper on my own it is Tanemura Arina's art). So for me, this arrangement works out quite well. ^^ I finally got a request, so I'll get to work on that!

Oh and any ecchi requests? Take them, they're yours.

Quote by CyanideBlizzardAwwwww.....Well thats very kind of you to do that Riana ^^So increadably sweet.....Hmmmm....Well depends....I wonder if you'll get any Ecchi requests &gt;.&lt; hahaha =P. But seriously....thats very kind of you ^^.

Like me? YES! hehe, but you are talented Paolo =P.

I'll have to think of something or some possible ideas...^^ Thank you for being so generous =).

no

RaXiv

RaXiv

Equivalent One

I agree for ex. me ;)

[ Current State: Stalker half-active, always like that to the summer! ]
>>[ Signature updated 28.05.2005 ] << [Latest Work:] | I ... Never Found Our Way |
Signature
. . Sky is more bright when You have someone to look with at... do you have someone? . . . [url=htt://raxiv.minitokyo.net] | My userpage | [/url]

Hmmm... I'd like to see a Star Ocean EX wallie... They're really scarce...

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

i'd like to see...more anime Pretear walls because they're all like manga. XD

Do you believe in heaven above?
Do you believe in love?

Riana

Riana

Kaitou Ash

Quote: Hmmm... I'd like to see a Star Ocean EX wallie... They're really scarce...

Done!
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/49015/

That was really fun to work on. Star Ocean EX looks like a really cute title I'll have to check out.

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

hiya,
my only taletan is making dirty grunge type of wall.
can you try to make a D.N angel wall?
dunno y but,i really want to see ppls
inner talent

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

Riana

Riana

Kaitou Ash

Quote: can you try to make a D.N angel wall?

Well you got me thinking about it, and I ended up making one last night. ^^

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/49163/

Riana, would you like too make a wallpaper for me? I would like too have a wallpaper of Mariko from Elfen Lied!

I'm not good at it, I haven't good programs for it, I have only paint and program of my scanner!

Lumella

Lumella

Codename: Crimson

Riana, is it alright if you will create a wallpaper of a cross-over between Xxxholic and Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicles? I hope you can....

Signature

Can you do a Meer Campbell Wallpaper ? She's from Gundam Seed Destiny. One pic when she's lovely or cute cause funnily I like her better than Lacus and I haven't seen a wall with only her.
Thanks.
Desktop size : at least 1024

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Can someone make an awesome onegai teacher wallpaper in 1280x1024?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.