Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello to All - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Gh02t

Gh02t

=The lampost can't stop crying=

Um, hey there!

My screename's Gh02t, and I joined simply because I wanted to have access to the awesome wealth of anime images here. I'll admit I don't have too much interest in the forums, but the credit system says I can't have any more downloads unless I post so hey, why not? I'll give it a try.

I can't really say much here. As much as I am into the visual style of manga/anime, I don't really watch much in the way of anime so I'll probably stick out around here.

But yeah, just dropping by to say hi to you all.

Irony ain't dead- it's just exhausted from all the hard work.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Welcome to the MT family Gh02t-san! I hope that you'll enjoy your time here (and give the forums a chance!) ^_^ Please be sure to read the Policy and Forum Guidelines... they're lengthy, but they'll be worth it in the long run. Anywho... if you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Well, take care and hope that you have fun! ^_^

Signature Image

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Hey there, welcome to minitokyo. Well yay were glad to have a anime scan lover even if you don't talk in the forums. So don't worry alot of people just stick to the gallery and make comments. I also understand about the anime thing, my sister loves anime and the scans but doesn't watch many at all, but don't worry your still considered a anime fan..hehe. Well I hope you have lots of fun here, find a bunch of those anime images you love, and maybe even start to have fun posting in the forums after you read the guidelines. I also hope you find a bunch of friends here, we have a lot of crazy anime fans..*looks around innocently* so im sure you will make a lot of new friends. Well once again welcome to minitokyo.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hiya Gh02t and welcome, you don't have to post just in the forums, there are the long ignored groups that can obtain credits in posting as well ^_^ but glad to have you aboard

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Hey, welcome to MT. ^_^;

Gh02t

Gh02t

Hey, thanks guys!

Uhm, I know this is gonna sound terrible but I can't find these Policy and Forum Guidelines. Perhaps it's just that I'm not looking thoroughly enough but it's 1 in the morning and I'm surprised I'm still awake in the first place.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yea I know what you mean, burning the night oil myself but policies http://support.minitokyo.net/policy and faq might be helpful too http://support.minitokyo.net/faq hope this helps you out, they are located at the bottom of this page ^_^ well bottom of any page for that matter hehe

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Gh02t

Gh02t

Alright, thanks! Looks as though so long as I don't behave like an outright jerk I should be just fine XP So hey, no need to worry about any trouble coming from me.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

naw you cool, from what I've encountered thus far hehe people that are jerks or mean around here don't last long, the mods and admins that are around are good to take care of us, and thankfully since this is a small community compared to those big sites, things are handed a lot easier than days if ever, so if you have any trouble out of someone, go to the ones in blue, elite (me) are the teal sort of color and admins are purple, regular members are your color white (or what ever theme you have as your main theme) but don't worry just have fun and enjoy yourself ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

sendok

hahaha (>_<)

Hi Gh02t,^^ nice to meet you >_<
sorry I late to give gretting ^^;
by the way, welcome have fun^^

welcome to minitokio

Yo~! I'm Ishi and I'm new here. I joined because I love anime wallpapers. xD

Welcome to Minitokyo!

I like the wallpapers and Have no credits to download them too! 555

oh, hello then ^-^~ It's very nice to meet you, Gh02t x3

hi, nice to meet you

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.