Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Basic HTML for Userpage Profiles Tutorial - Minitokyo

Basic HTML for Userpage Profiles Tutorial

page 1 of 1 10 total items

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Hey there, I had been asked by a couple of friends already about how they do HTML in there userpages profiles because they didn't know how or couldn't understand so they asked me for help. I also noticed that alot of people were asking about the same thing in the userpage tutorial and request thread and I remember when I first started out in coding I was really hoping there was a tutorial or something to help me understand it better in simpler form.

So I thought I would make this to a least give some members at least some basic codes for their userpage profiles that would be easy to understand.

Now before we start make sure you always close your code with then ending code I have displayed below or they wont work. You must also close codes in order. For example: <b><u>Your text goes here</u></b>

For Text

For Centering Text:
<center> You put your text </center>

For Text Sizes:
<font size="3"> Put your text here </font>
You can change your font size to

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

lenaelric

lenaelric

LOLZ !

thanks! but some things I already knew and others did not! THANKS =DD

thingperson

thingperson

Your welcome, im happy some of the things were helpful..*smiles*.

and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature

This is really great and useful! You did a great job explaining it and laying it out for those who need it. You are so sweet sissy! ^-^.

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

rizacaga

rizacaga

rizacaga

that's so kind and sweet of u...and it's very useful...thank you

thingperson

thingperson

Aww your welcome, and thank you that's so sweet of you and im happy you also think its helpful to..*hugs*.

Signature

EKYU

EKYU

chased by new comics-deadline

thank you so muuuuch for sharing the codes! *hugs*

we're just a small comics-team from Indonesia; trying to live from making comics...

Scarven

Scarven

Lost in Wonderland

Thank you. It will be very useful. Finally I found good HTML guide! *hugs*

my-maidenclamp-a-holicdark-walliestag-licioustsubasachamber-of-kingsjapanesevectoryvector-wallerscelestial-luminessefye-fanss20-signaturestudiowings-loversmangaholicsjapaneselovercolorfull-walliesdoujinshi-support-clubcarnelian-sworldthe-planning-boardsakura

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

OMG YESSSS x3333 <3 now I can start decorating my userpage ;3333 <3 <3 <3

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Kentaro51

Kentaro51

HOLY S***!

i keep trying those codes and but my image still glitches can you help?

Signature
Finding his way home...

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Userpage Customization | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.