Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dance in the Vampire Bund - Minitokyo

Dance in the Vampire Bund

Tagged under Dance in the Vampire Bund

page 1 of 1 8 total items

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

it got good until the rape thing, that's one thing I refuse to watch in an anime thanks for telling me this will be a do not watch for me...why must they continue to put this stuff in things I will and possibly never know, don't they think it could disturb people and then they'd lose sales, yes it's taboo and other stuff but seriously -_-

BuBbLeS!

Signature

wait.......RAPE?! fucc i just watched the 1st ep and enjoyed and was immediately hooked but their is rape? who gets you know.......cause if its the main vampire chick *princess and rightful ruler of all vamps* OR any of the main characters i AM NOT watching, i hate anime with rape element in it

merged: 01-09-2010 ~ 09:37am

Quote by angelxxuanit got good until the rape thing, that's one thing I refuse to watch in an anime thanks for telling me this will be a do not watch for me...why must they continue to put this stuff in things I will and possibly never know, don't they think it could disturb people and then they'd lose sales, yes it's taboo and other stuff but seriously -_-

i Absoultey feel the same way, i hate rape FucC why!?

lean angel, believe you can fly

I just got the first episode. I'll be sure to come back once I finish it~

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

I haven't watched it yet since i can't find some good subs groups to sub it..
but i think its good though i'm not also into rape thing if there is..
well we'll see if this anime can still hook us up for the next episodes ^_^'

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.