Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 "JOIN the Upward Tower" - (we have imaginary cookies) - Minitokyo

"JOIN the Upward Tower" - (we have imaginary cookies)

Group announcement by Tou-no-Uwa

What do u think of us? :D

I'm in love with this group & cookies (translation: awesome)
5 votes
i dont know yet (translation: who r u people?)
0 votes
buuuuu (translation: i don't see any cookies..)
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

Tou no Uwa is finally recruiting members. For those of u who are not members and have no idea who we are and what's going on >_< go to our page and find out here.

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/6117/joincopy.jpg

As for those of u who r already members, the content of the page is pretty much complete now. Of course, me and wei-chan still have things we're doing for the group. But as far as u r concerned, u have what u need available to u now. >_<

"What do u mean? D8 "

What I mean is, in this group, u advertise.
Do u like to draw? Not getting enough recognition here at MT? Visit the home page and review the steps to submit ur work for promotion.

Tou no Uwa stands for "The Upward Tower" (or "The Toward Is Upward" or "The Tower of Upward").
Starting from the bottom or.. wherever u may be if not the bottom, u work ur way up.
In what, u say?
In skills.
Another part of this group is the ability being offered to help u not only become pals with someone who shares the same interest as u, but to also learn from other people who might have higher knowledge or more expertise in a certain subject or area than u do. U can share tips, learn new things, try new things, etc.
That's what Tou no Uwa is all about. :x

And if u r antisocial, please calm down. : 0 We don't bite.
As a matter of fact, it's against the rules to bite.
So u won't be bitten because u said- no, not even said.. because u "WROTE" something.
This is the internet. No one's gonna come out of ur screen and beat u up.

Also, some of us here, if not all of us cuz i dont necessarily know every single person here yet, are very kind.

So do not wrryyyy. For newbies and current members alike: take a look at our basically complete (kinda complete) page.
For those who r already members, I hope u have an awesome time and that Tou no Uwa helps u enhance ur skills, talents, and hobbies even further.

What's to Come?

Well we have several things coming along, but the thing I'm a bit concerned with most is tips on how to actually get ones work hosted somewhere if not on MT.

So far, the best I can say is, for almost everything, u can get it hosted on deviantArt.
www.deviantart.com

For comics, u can try theotaku.com

For music u made urself or remixed urself, etc. I suggest www.youtube.com or www.veoh.com. Though youtube is more popular.

For blogs, u can try blogger.com, but to me it looks like wordpress.com and livejournal.com (especially live journal) is slightly more popular because of its customization? Anyway, try the different sites and see what works out.

Before sharing anything that is actually original, please make sure to copyright it.
deviantArt offers a big help with copyrights. and theotaku.com is good too.

and for wallpapers, vectors, art that can meet minitoyko's standards, u can upload it here. MT also is pretty good with copyright laws. >.<

If there's any other site links, info, etc. u wanna share, please do so in the group guestbook. And I hope that u offer advice often for those who need it. U might learn something helpful too.

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

sits and munchies on cookies~

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

w00t 4 the awesomeness of deliciousness. *chews on game controller* :x

pats Sel on the head and gives her a cookie~

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

is there any rat poison cookies? :3

Join my rp group Karuma-Kingdom. . . . . n join other role playing groups like Sleepless Paradise n Vampire Lair
>^.^<Signature Image

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

*hands wrapped up rat poison cookie*
iz made it just 4 u mimi X3

hope u luv it <3

Signature

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

yay -huggles CC- thank u -eats cookie- . . . . . its tastes. . . . . . wonderful. . mmmmmmmmm

Join my rp group Karuma-Kingdom. . . . . n join other role playing groups like Sleepless Paradise n Vampire Lair
>^.^<Signature Image

gives Sel, Mimi, and CC hugs and cinnamon cookies and whistles as he looks up at the stars~I see a beautiful sunrise coming soon for all of us.

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

yep lol -smiles-

>^.^<Signature Image

weird12u

weird12u

it's the middle of the night o.o

Signature

The sunrise is the start of a new day in our lives CC.

weird12u

weird12u

that's rather epic of you Lulu
good job :3

Signature

I can have a epic touch at times.

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

-eats cookie-

>^.^<Signature Image

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

r-rat poisn?! r u immune? D8 *mimi has super powers*

Nekomimi12

Nekomimi12

Im just different

yes i am immune. . . . but thts cuz of my blood lol

>^.^<Signature Image

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

wow thats pretty amazing D8

edit: so this isnt considered spam, i will be putting an example in the guestbook of how to register for a category. someone has to go first afterall @w@

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.