Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ookami Kakushi - Minitokyo

Ookami Kakushi

Tagged under Ookami Kakushi

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

wow this sounds promising since I adore wolves with a passion I'll be certain to play hunt and find when it comes into my area to rent/buy, I don't do well with online watching -_- so I have to wait. I don't know the other series listed so I'll have to check those out as well, thanks and I love psychological thrillers, paranoia agent got me addicted to those

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I have already watched the first two epidodes,anch i have to say that it's very good...!

And it's important to not forget the Peach-pit Design!

loajf laiuhdliu aludsh liau dh

merged: 02-27-2010 ~ 08:47pm
kusdhbf luihSFLD Lwnbf. SF

I love how Hiroshi is a scaredy cat compared to the female charaters ( nemuru , kaname , isuzu ..)

I can't speak of the visual novel, since I never played it, but the Ookami Kakushi anime has been disappointing thus far. It's been somewhat entertaining, but nowhere near as entertaining as the Higurashi anime. *sigh* It's like Umineko all over again (I'm a huge fan of the Umineko visual novels, but the anime was so disappointing to me)!

May the gods of sporks and insanity be with you always
~xanth~

This series is pretty good, the art is amazing (as expected from Peach-Pit)

I'm really interested in the series but that one girl with the short hair and happy happy air just annoys me in a way
I like nemuru way better

The ending left me slightly disappointed as well

everyone should try Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan! lots and lots of bishies :)

uhidfhziuxr

It seem very good ^^

I like it and its still, very interesting in different way

I think the story's nice~ and the style is deviated from the victorian style to more of the traditional style =3

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

This anime was not bad, but I was expecting for more action!

i love it mee too very much

naomi1985

naomi1985

hijikata_nanao

i saw the first two chapter only, and seem pretty cool but a lot of people say the end it's dissapointing

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 25 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.