Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anyone here play Airsoft? - Minitokyo

Anyone here play Airsoft?

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Gh02t

Gh02t

=The lampost can't stop crying=

Please, please don't bring out the chirping crickets.

I go out with my friends every weekend to partake in deranged simulations of actual combat with guns that shoot bbs in this patch of swampy woodlands. I know it must sound demented, but in such a mundane, average life, getting shot at can be one of the most fun things that can happen to you- provided they don't hit, of course XP

So c'mon, tell me I'm not the only one who happens to be a part-time gun-toting lunatic!

Irony ain't dead- it's just exhausted from all the hard work.

Don't like the idea of being black and blue all over from getting hit by paint balls.

4G63Attack - I think that Gh02t didn't mean paintball but asg - and that's a difference ;).

I'm the photographer of our local asg group and I think that it's great fun! Some time ago we had two sections - US Army and Bundeswehr. Unfortunatelly, the BW section is now history so I have a problem becouse I still only have my BW uniform :P.

But I also take part in historical reconstructions in my country - I'm a member of an reenactment group :).

uh...........

me... sudden attack and maple story

what is this sport?

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I know airsofters love to use the term bbs, but every time I hear bbs I think those small metal .177 bbs. I don't know why I can't think of the 6mm pellets as bbs, even though technically they are the same thing.
At least airsoft is a lot safer than using on people. Can't train like that with a .22lr.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

I play paintball. Fuck airsoft.

never heard of it

it's pretty fun, I enjoy playing with my buddies sometimes

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Paintballs hurt even more, especially on a cold day. There's a lot more force and I think paintballs have an even further range than airsoft. Each has their pros and cons, and I know the paintball players don't like the airsofters and vice versa. Unless there are some that secretly play both.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

what is this sport?

yes... yes... footbal

haha nooooo
XDD
my brother does XD
though watching him get all bruised and such makes me not want to do it XDD

I play paintball

i play x)))

airsoft seems kinda pointless... where i'm from it costs almost $120 for a fake airsoft ak47 when you can buy a real one for $150 in the same store...

that is cool

Quote by akiodieairsoft seems kinda pointless... where i'm from it costs almost $120 for a fake airsoft ak47 when you can buy a real one for $150 in the same store...

True you could go right to real steel...but shooting at a static cardboard target is not the same as skirmishing using full scale replicas of firearms in a wargame. Additionally no one participating in an airsoft skirmishes is in jeopardy of lossing their life from gunshot wounds.

Further, law enforcement agencies and the military have been using airsoft guns in some training senarios; close quarter battle particularly. They call them professional training weapons and cost as much as many AR style rifles! However these replicas mimic every nuance of the actual weapon, from sights to selector switch operations, except of course firing bullets. Plastic BB's are cheap compared to ammo and those who "die" in simulated scenarios can learn from their mistakes and put that experience to use when faced with live fire situations.

Signature
	Image[/img]

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Quote by Gh02tPlease, please don't bring out the chirping crickets.

I go out with my friends every weekend to partake in deranged simulations of actual combat with guns that shoot bbs in this patch of swampy woodlands. I know it must sound demented, but in such a mundane, average life, getting shot at can be one of the most fun things that can happen to you- provided they don't hit, of course XP

So c'mon, tell me I'm not the only one who happens to be a part-time gun-toting lunatic!

you should come to my city then, 12 to 15 murderers everyday, constant shootings and alot of blood on the streets, you will have lots of fun acording to your definiton of fun.

there are also lots of kidnaping, torture victicms, recently someone got his head cut off and the body was left on the street ofcurse, like all of them.

come, im sure youll have the time of your life.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

No, paintball is so much better.

No, paintball is so much better.

no dont playng it

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.