Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Melody of oblivion. - Minitokyo

Melody of oblivion.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Guts

Guts

Branded

Something new from gainex. Yes, the title drew me in. But what I saw was completly different from what I expected ( not to say i knew what to expect from highschool students from a gainex flick :P ). I'm not saying that in a bad way..Melodys first episode is pretty catchy for a anime, The characters above all grew on me the most. The main char has such a interesting personality sometimes, even if you cant nearly determine hes not a woman. I enjoyed the plot to.. except for those odd looking bikes. melody of oblivion, seems to have a interesting original plot going, about warriors who fight monsters. But in the 21st century kind of.

Its neat, i think you should give it a try if you hav'nt already.

I saw the first episode and i was impressed, wasnt expecting it to turn out like that. Ill keep watching to see how it turns out. And ya the characters were good, and at first i thought he was a woman >_<

CGE

Yeah, having watched the first episode, I thought that it was pretty interesting too. Overall, this series looks really promising, but the thing that I was really impressed with was the background music.
Is it me, or does the main character look like a non-chibi version of Guu (from Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu) when she's got her 'cute face' on?

Onaka ga suki mashita. ~_~

jasmine

Retired Moderator

jasmine

jazz mod

it is promising, just watched first episode. and the artwork is really great.hope the plot will develop well :)

What I do is me...
... for that I came
me @ DeviantArt, AnimePaper, msn space

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.