Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Between love and Death - Minitokyo

Between love and Death

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

angel-of-destruction

angel-of-destruction

enjoying life

how i wish that love is like DEATH,

permanent,

comes only ones in a lifetime...

and goes on peacefully,

without pain...

who agrees with me?

"When I cry... I See You in My Tears but........ I Clean My Tears, So that no one else can See You.....!"

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

not everyone believes death is permanent, as one does not believe love it either, or those few that have never loved at all. it's rather strange how this works out. but that is very beautiful and it would be nice for it to be peaceful and without pain, but sadly, not even that is possible. everything/one must feel pain, it is what triggers to our brain that we are alive, in some people at least.

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Death isn't always painless. I mean, if I appeared at your front door, ripped through your neck tissue with a chainsaw, pulled out your oesophagus and replaced it with a metal pipe, used a screwdriver to break off all your fingernails, dug out your kneecaps with a knife and force fed them to your probably-already-dead corpse... well, you get the picture. And I think I might've taken that a little too far. Sorry.

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

well, it is like death,

u feel pain almost like forever,

but remembering all the time u have in lyf,

although u get hurt,

u strive to move on and search for ur true love...

dying is mostly like loving som1 with doubts,

not being sure of whether he or she really s for u,

u get confused and lost,

like the darkness u find in death...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

Quote by Ohara555666Death isn't always painless. I mean, if I appeared at your front door, ripped through your neck tissue with a chainsaw, pulled out your oesophagus and replaced it with a metal pipe, used a screwdriver to break off all your fingernails, dug out your kneecaps with a knife and force fed them to your probably-already-dead corpse... well, you get the picture. And I think I might've taken that a little too far. Sorry.

lmao that was so funny.
If love was like death life would be too easy, therefore, boring.

i think this is true [?]

Love and death is so different...

i agree with you....... comes only ones in a lifetime and goes on peacefully, without pain...

If i understand the question Angel-- why cant love last forever? You obviously have had a relationship you cared about deeply come to a traumatic end. Keep this in mind, when God makes your love, it is forever, when people make love, it is just like everything else that people make, it will deteriorate as a fragile paper rose set out in a rain storm.
Searching for Love is something we as people spend most of our lives doing, it is always something we long for. I must say I am a very lucky man because God brought me to my soul mate 23 years ago. But you see I first had to believe in the unseen. I had to pray then have faith that God knew who I needed by my side.
I know most do not believe in God, but when people decide to believe then truly have faith, our deepest emotions are settled and life becomes easier to accept.
Take notice I said nothing about life becoming easier, just easier for us to accept the life we have to live.

i dont like to associate love with death.

Just believe in GOD... Have faith in HIM... And HE will give you the best love story you ever wanted even if it means waiting... Right now, I'm waiting for the right time... I'm a bit in love with someone but time is of great importance... I just wanna know who can wait for me... It would be a very nice thing if someone can wait for you until the last year of your college life but it would be best if this someone is the one you are in love with... Hope that's it... But if its not, I know GOD has plans for me... Just have faith in HIM.... hehehe....

merged: 03-11-2010 ~ 12:18pm
Oh by the way, for me love and death is different... For me death means accomplishing your goals and tasks in your life with a smile and happiness while love means...........................

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

hm...

recently after datng guys hu lyk me,

too bad tht they ddnt tr8 me seriously...

aftr all the pain,

i've realizd tht darkness is mor cm4tble thn lvng in the lyt...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

HEART BROKEN
a pretty sad poem....
I am writing an essay about a sad poem at the moment
haha

jonathandiva

jonathandiva

love is painful and sad

i'm not.
but love is most beautiful when it meet death, yet still survive.

Love is to experience pain, taking guilt, and acting stupid, meaningless things,

Love is to get addicted with someone, because it feels so beautiful.

that's true

"I wanna be forever young"- Alphaville

Love is great ... if u cherish it that is ...

para5ite

para5ite

Student

Quote by angel-of-destructionhow i wish that love is like DEATH,

permanent,

comes only ones in a lifetime...

and goes on peacefully,

without pain...

who agrees with me?

I agree. in EVERY way. That's i wish it would be.
It just requires two people with the same idea about love to meet.
Can't explain this one any longer. that's just how i wish it would be

"Smiles don't belong on people like you"Signature Image

LonelyAmure

LonelyAmure

???? Friendship & Love

Love and death. 2 very different things. How they relate? Well...

Death, it doesn't need to come necessarily once in a lifetime. The way you live your life, you can die many times throughout your life and still live. This is basically determined by your actions before your life ends. Death can either be a peaceful memory or a wrought iron metal saw with scragged rough teeth to detriment what's already been your life, death, and afterlife. You don't need to be alive to feel pain. You just need a very very bad reputation. The way you live your life ultimately depends on what you do.

Life. It can come many times, in several forms. Parental love, sibling love (no not like that!), which is basically family love, friends love, love for the things around you, love that comes in ideas, in passionate forms, and the best kind, love that comes in a mate. Love, unlike death, has it's random twists and turns. Yes, love is mainly on how you react to these little inconsistencies in the road, but it's also about how life throws things at you and how you try to react to it. In a relationship, many things can happen, cheating, broken bonds between friendship, but if you manage to survive through it all right, with your mate, you can live a love story that can never end. Haven't you heard, happy love stories never have an ending? Well, yup that's basically true. Whatever you learn to give life in love, in splendid amounts, you can pass on to your children, your grandchildren, and further down the next generation to become because of this happy relationship you and your mate have struggled to achieve so hard and share it.

So, Death and Love? Death is not permanent. It dies out. Love is permanent. Love lives on, whereas Death doesn't. People forget about death easily. Death comes in tons, everyday. However, Love, it lasts, even without anyone living. Someone that had just died but lived a happy life with a good set of successful children, people won't remember him or her dying because that's sad, and no one wants to relive death. People will remember what he or she's done, the things he or she has taken into consideration before taking the final blow in what they amount to before they die. Yes, dying is sad, but love is stronger. Love will always last...

( ^_^)o??o(^_^ )Cheers~ my favorite|Twitter|Facebook|Windows Live|Minitokyo|My Wordpress!|USE Tineye-kun!
"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart."

Quote: LonelyAmure ????(@uggubs)??@kilacco??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Akaneko21

Akaneko21

Shakugan

Won LA, that was so cute...

Weel I think love and death are diferent because Love is something like a twister. And to me death is like not existing anymore(for yourself, not for others whom will remember you). So if love is ike death to me, it would sound like love dosent existis XD. And I whant love to existe \o/so its diferent from death=D

how could someone suicide from a break up

Love can't be lifelong~~~

Akaneko21

Akaneko21

Shakugan

Quote by LauKonghow could someone suicide from a break up

I think that someone who suicides from a brake up is a person that is in DEEP frustation with your won atitudes related with emotional and relationships in a general way talking

merged: 07-05-2010 ~ 10:17pm
and this act is not especificaly linked to the last relationship this person had

I agree completely. If love truly was eternal with no bounds or limitations it would be a wonderful thing to experience

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.