Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Between love and Death - Minitokyo

Between love and Death

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Quote by Akaneko21

Quote by LauKonghow could someone suicide from a break up

I think that someone who suicides from a brake up is a person that is in DEEP frustation with your won atitudes related with emotional and relationships in a general way talking

merged: 07-05-2010 ~ 10:17pm
and this act is not especificaly linked to the last relationship this person had

sigh, i know very long ago, its not that their relationship had problem but its my friend himself
he thinks he know very well about love, but why all the break ups ?
its clear that there is something wrong, it happens to his relationship again and again
it has to be something that he is doing that cause all these break up
something not obvious but somehow could affect a relationship

agree...but i hope some day there is a person who will appear in my life and proof that to me...

lam0o

lam0o

Filp,Switch And Haruhi?

i agree but love isn't as long lasting as death
and in reality lots of people tend to make new lovers after the old one disappear

Signature

Beautifully said... you know until you realize there are more than one way to die

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Good poem.

I agree,and I really believe that true love is too beautiful to be imparmanent

I think I could do without love.

Not really~~~

Love can take living or death~~~

I think love is short but the memory is forever. I think the most wondeful thing is the memory that who or what you loved gave you.

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

is really need more holidays

I don't think it's the same. Love isn't like death, you can fallen in love few times in your life....

I think the death is...a thing very beautiful, only when we dead we can be free

I think love is a lot like breathing. When you're sick, sometimes it hurts just to breathe, but you still need to breathe all the same. I think that if you fall in love with the right person, they touch your life so deeply, you end up needing them more than you'd like to.

A lot of people love with everything they have, and it hurts more than anything when the other person doesn't feel the same about them.

I agree with you

sammyui

sammyui

kyoruh-neko :))

hm . I agree with you in some part. But, death is not always painless. Of course at first, it is very painful, but it all fades away as time passes.
But for me, love without pain is not love at all. Because how can you prove that you really love someone if you doesn't experience sacrificing you own pleasure.. Indeed, love is too deep to be comprehend. No words can ever described it.

<3 I love him. So much I can hardly stand it. I can't almost stand, how much I want HIM to be MINE. So much it can't be beat <3

Corvyie

Corvyie

Uh-huh.

I agree, that would be nice, but it isn't possible. Going through pain from past love is what makes that one person you'll love even more special. Besides, death isn't always painless.

Actions speak louder than words and words speak louder than thoughts.

[url=http://bleach-central.minitokyo.net]

i have no idea

yeah, if love would have been eternal...the world would have been so beautiful

me i agree with you

yyahmonster

yyahmonster

RAWR ? ??

Well said! :D

Love is something where you should not have any boundaries as it is not a limited feeling.

eBooks and Guides you are looking for | fleetdigital.com

isarah

isarah

URperfect2me

hmmm I have serious doubts about love and even though death is neither appealing or horrific to me , id rather stay away from it for a while more ....so nothing thank you

heart-sky

heart-sky

no one live for ever ^^

the death every one test it for one time the love maybe we can find it more of one ^^

and the love some thing every one searching to find it ^^

no one want the death i think!

and we always living between them ^^

i think we are between the love and death because we running for the love and the death running for us hehehe :))

Be smiling always .... And forget your sorrows .... Do not care about the pain ... There is a beautiful tomorrow waiting for you

MoonSpike

MoonSpike

Inside the Darkness

Well, it's a strange comparison, it's like comparing Hatred and Life.
Love is opcional, while death isnt.
And I think you're wrong heart-sky, not everyone search for the love or even live between them.

Suicide is just an easy way of telling everyone that loves you, you hate them.

heart-sky

heart-sky

no one live for ever ^^

Quote by MoonSpike
And I think you're wrong heart-sky, not everyone search for the love or even live between them.

Ammmmm, not necessarily to make love here is love that grow between girls and boys ..

I mean, we all looking for love and intimacy in our lives .. All looking for love an alternative to the hatred and sadness and many other... dear ..

And first and foremost, each person has his own opinion ^ __ ^

and between the love and death ..... letter and hehehehehe>> for joke ^__^

Be smiling always .... And forget your sorrows .... Do not care about the pain ... There is a beautiful tomorrow waiting for you

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.