Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Between love and Death - Minitokyo

Between love and Death

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 50 total items

symphonyofthewind

symphonyofthewind

Anything can happen

Love is death, everyone have to die

the world is like a mirror, if we face it smillin' , it smiles right back ^^Signature Image

SnickerdoodleNinja

Retired Moderator

SnickerdoodleNinja

Snicker-Logical

Quote: Just believe in GOD... Have faith in HIM... And HE will give you the best love story you ever wanted even if it means waiting...

I agree.

Personally, I like the idea of love being eternal, and to a certain extent I think it can be.

But on the other hand, I think part of what makes love so wonderful is going through heartache and suffering before you find your happy ending, making it that much sweeter. While I appreciate God's love being eternal, I believe making the most of what time you have with loved ones also makes love on this earth precious and valuable in a different kind of way.

Well, that's my two cents, anyways. :)

Signature Image

There's a skinny girl who lives inside of me that's trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies.
"Dance like no one's watching. Sing like no one's listening. Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt before. Live like there's no tomorrow."

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 50 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.