Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hello,PLEASE GIVE ATTENTION - Minitokyo

hello,PLEASE GIVE ATTENTION

page 1 of 1 3 total items

NOORsweet

NOORsweet

Cute girl thatx me Gone 2 colleg

PLEASE I WANT TO SAY THAT MY WALLPAPER ~~~~BLISSFULL DAY ^_^~~~~~ WAS DELETED YESTERDAY ND LIKE THIS MOST OF MY WALLS WERE DELETED FROM MT SO I WANT TO ASK YOU THAT PLEASE CAN YOU RETURN MY WALL TO MY GALLERY
I 'LL BE VERY THANFUL TO YOU ON YOUR ACT OF KINDNESS..... HOPEFULLY YOU 'LL GIVE ATTENTION TO IT

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Hi NOORsweet,

Your wallpaper was deleted for quality reasons. Tohru is very low quality and poorly extracted. It will not be returned to the gallery.
If you want help on how to improve your wallpaper, you can submit it to The Sandbox part of the forum.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

NOORsweet

NOORsweet

Cute girl thatx me Gone 2 colleg

thnx but sorry 4 da late reply i was having study time .....i jst cant spend much time ..........on walling ....coz ...any way thanx again 4 reading my letter i m grateful to u
nd i ll try my best to get better

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.