Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Chibi Avatar Time :D - Minitokyo

Chibi Avatar Time :D

Group announcement by Tou-no-Uwa

page 1 of 1 10 total items

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

Hello great members of Tou-No-Uwa i am weird12u
and i get the great honor to start up our 1st group project
and it's that all active members get chibi avatars (cue applause) :D

Now I understand some of you might not understand what i mean by ACTIVE
so i wrote this for you X3 so you should be active in our guestbooks as well as be interested in our future contests we shall have!

Getting to know a little more about Chibi Avatars

If you fit the guidelines then ask me for your personal C.A.
(notice the abbriviation.. if you still don't understand look at the phrase "Chibi Avatars")
If for extremely exxagerated reasons you can't get a hold of me, don't bother Slemental with this stuff. she's got nothing to do with this c[o.o]

Your C.A. will be posted on the group page as long as you are active
(Aka keep in touch once a week unless you have an excuse even i say is good)

these are made personally for you (but bear in mind i am a high school student who DOES have a life.. so plz don't eat my face if it isn't everything you dreamed of)
so i ask of you to tell me a little bit about yourself.. whatever you feel like telling me, i can read :3

now if you still got questions, then ask me.. although i hope that i did describe this well enough XP

merged: 01-11-2010 ~ 08:20pm
CRAP I WANTED TO POST THIS SOMETIME THAT WASN'T NOW!

Signature

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

So when you said keep in touch, you mean say something meaningful in Tou-no-Uwa GB? >_<

Well then I'll tell a little of myself right here, right now. ^^; I'm a college student in U.S. Illinois and I'm taking courses required for pharmacy. Right now I'm being a otaku, kinda. ^^; I like Ramen the most, but I also like other noodle type food. Some of it though. Let see, I the type of person who is always nice to everyone. I think everyone have a good side and if people did something bad, there must be a reason why. eerrr......*thinking* Happy go lucky? hhhmmm...maybe...uumm.....I also worry a lot. ^^; Uncertainty.

Hhmm...I like tennis, soccer, and ping pong. >_< Wow, I never knew talking about yourself is quite hard. Hhmm...what to say...........well I don't know. ^^;

HHmm...now I think about it. I think I said too much. ^^; lol

The Insanity and The Possibilities
Signature Image

weird12u

weird12u

Quote by XAngelKnight1913So when you said keep in touch, you mean say something meaningful in Tou-no-Uwa GB? >_<

Well then I'll tell a little of myself right here, right now. ^^; I'm a college student in U.S. Illinois and I'm taking courses required for pharmacy. Right now I'm being a otaku, kinda. ^^; I like Ramen the most, but I also like other noodle type food. Some of it though. Let see, I the type of person who is always nice to everyone. I think everyone have a good side and if people did something bad, there must be a reason why. eerrr......*thinking* Happy go lucky? hhhmmm...maybe...uumm.....I also worry a lot. ^^; Uncertainty.

Hhmm...I like tennis, soccer, and ping pong. >_< Wow, I never knew talking about yourself is quite hard. Hhmm...what to say...........well I don't know. ^^;

HHmm...know I think about it. I think I said too much. ^^; lol

that's enough haha thanks for sharing :3
and that's exactly what i mean by keeping in touch XD

Signature

XAngelKnight1913

XAngelKnight1913

Old Knight

Woot I pass the test. ^^ lol

The Insanity and The Possibilities
Signature Image

O.o I get a chibi avatar? o.O Interesting very interesting.

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

Quote by wei-chanand it's that all active members get chibi avatars (cue applause) :D

*gives applause* lol i already know wei-chan's chibi is C.C. so no one else is allowed to have that one.
Wei-chan, pick one for me. 8d which chibi suits me most? it can be a man it's ok @w@ *setsuna....* u know cuz setsuna has a gundam. maybe i can be a chibi gundam. pick a chibi to represent me k? : D *is active*

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

weird12u

weird12u

D: Sele-Sele whenever i see you i think (chibi kitty) so i have to find JUST ONE for you D:
thanks for reminding me that.. i am in search of images XD

Signature

wonders if he deserves one and if so what would his be~

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

omggggg i'm gonna be a kitty meow?
So does that make me Yoruichi from Bleach? OwO or maybe anther neko @w@ omggg the one in my ava?
can i scratch Lulu? OwO

ohh btw
i'll send u a pm with diff chibis.

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

Yeah you can my back :P

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.