Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deleted scans and switched to other users - Minitokyo

Deleted scans and switched to other users

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Why were some of my scans deleted and then given over to scampi and other users
ex.
To Heart 2

, Tomose shunsaku scans, and not given any real notification but an automated message that doesn't give any real reason for deletion. also theres usually doubles because of different size which should be why mine should be back since theres other scans like that. One more thing that i wanted to say is why was -Tomose Shunsaku - Apron Outfit
scan deleted b/c I didn't see any problem with it since theres other scans more revealing than that.

MadoshiKurefu

Retired Moderator, Scanner

MadoshiKurefu

DESTIEL

StardustKnight, your scan "Tomose Shunsaku (Mugenkidou) - illustrations 03" was deleted and replaced by Scampi because your version is smaller. It's true that we keep different versions of one scan but only if they are from different resources or a text and detexted version. Like an artbook scan and a manga cover but this scan is the same so there is no need for both versions. Then you say that you didn't get any real notification but everyone gets the same notifications and I think it should be enough.
And I didn't delete "Tomose Shunsaku - Apron Outfit" but the reason would be that you can see to much between her legs.

Roses are red / Dean’s blood too / On his knees begging / “Please, this isn’t you” (SUPERNATURAL)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.