Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello to everyone! ;D - Minitokyo

Hello to everyone! ;D

page 1 of 1 13 total items

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Hello my friends , My name is Anthony and I'm 17...You all have greetings from Greece... ;D
I used to watch anime when i was a kid but I started again 2 years ago and it is one peace of
my life now...I like to watch all kind of anime but I am mostly Romance,drama,comedy type...
I love anime,cars and women of course...:))) I'm trying my best to draw but I'm not good at all...
I found this site for wallpapers but I saw its more than that..And forgive me if sometimes my english
is bad...So thank you all for letting me introduce myself...;))))

*.*.* It only hurts when you start pretending it doesn't *.*.*
Signature Image

Ak1r0

Ak1r0

a xenomorph in heart

nice self intro my friend :)

Signature

whoever wins...we lose.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

greetings and welcome Anthony around here we're not picky about those that do/do not upload. there are always scans that aren't already present, of good/high quality that is just itching to be added I bet ^_^ but I joined for the wallpapers myself stayed for the forums, too active and chatty not to. if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and by all means have fun, that's what the main purpose of joining a site is after all ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Hi, there!
Okaerinasai! Welcome to MT =^-^=

Signature Image

nadiou

nadiou

who knows!! :P

Hi Anthony! :P
:D :D :D

.:.luckily every day has only 24 hours.:.

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Oi. Welcome to Minitokyo forum, DarkGSSJBeast. The names KazamiHayato who called Racer of Aces. I hope you can make friends like us too.

Signature Image

DarkGSSJBeast

DarkGSSJBeast

Εις Tο Επανιδείν

Thank you everyone for your kind comments! :))))

*.*.* It only hurts when you start pretending it doesn't *.*.*
Signature Image

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Hey there, welcome to minitokyo. Oh wow your from Greece ive always wanted to go there it always looked so pretty. Oh really well yay im happy you got back into anime again and so true Once Piece is addicting huh its like Bleach and Naruto..hehe. Oh yay I see you like Romance and comedy animes to I love them. And dont worry I think your english is great and the people here are understanding about things like that so I wouldn't worry about it. And if you ever need anything or have any questions you can always ask me I love helping out. I hope you have lots of fun here and make lots of friends. Well once again welcome to minitokyo..*smiles*.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

Diamond-dreams

Diamond-dreams

Ai & Yuki

Welcome Anthony! most of our members proove you can never be too young nor old for anime! I also believe romance and comedy in anime are just a wicked combination :D I'm pretty sure you'll find a lot of new friends here on Mt.
Don't be afraid to ask, share, and have fun!

oh, hi there ^-^~ I'm Mari, and it's very nice to meet you x3

Chopa-Dono

Chopa-Dono

...B-T-T-P...

Xaxaxaaa!Ta spas filaraki!Nice to meet you Tsikou!Hahaaha! xD xD xD

"You shoot me in a dream. You better wake up and apologize." ;)

hiya!
nice meeting you <3

nice to meet you

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.